Erika Hendsel - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #16
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erika Hendsel

Erika is 5th seed in probably the weakest G4 of all time. A win would be great!!!
She is also the top seed in qualifying for Malta tournament (http://beta.itftennis.com/juniors/to...tid=1100025801)
and second seed in qualifying for turkey tournament(http://beta.itftennis.com/juniors/to...tid=1100025800) on at same time. It would be great if she could play Australian Open or Roland Garros qualies yt next year
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #17
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Erika is now first alternate in Turkey G4 and LDA at Malta G4
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #18
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Great to see Erika getting more involved on the junior tour now, will be interesting to follow her results. I suspect she will soon overtake Tatjana in the rankings.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #19
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Great to see Erika getting more involved on the junior tour now, will be interesting to follow her results. I suspect she will soon overtake Tatjana in the rankings.
she seems to be better
She is estonias next big hope, in my opinion. She just needs to grow. I believe that she is a little worse than anett when anett was her age
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #20
country flag chingching

Erika has withdrawn from Turkey G4.
She has Malta G4 as her 1st preference and hasnt withdrawn, so hopefully she will play there
Her tournament in Sweden starts tomorrow but for some reason the draw hasnt been released
Come on Erika, Win
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #21
country flag chingching

Erikas first match is against Maja Ornberg of Sweden.
Good luck!!!!!
BTW, her draw doesnt seem to hard which is good.
Also, Erika will probably play Malta G5 after Malta G4, which will get her some good ranking points. Top 600, here we come
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #22
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

The first round:
Erika HENDSEL (EST) [6] def. Maja ORNBERG (SWE) 6-1 7-5

Next up another Swede, a wildcard.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #23
country flag chingching

GGo Erika!!!
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #24
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, now get more wins
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #25
country flag chingching

She is in dubs with betty alander against 2 other swedes
If they win though they have to play the top seeds
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #26
country flag chingching

Erika is an hour into her match according to the swedish tennis association order of play
http://www2.tennis.se/tavling/intern...rs2/oop11.html
Hopefully she wins through
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #27
country flag chingching

Erika won 61 62!!!!! A great win
Instead of looking at the ITF Juniors, from now on look at these pages because they are regularly updates
http://www2.tennis.se/tavling/intern...rs2/index.html
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #28
country flag chingching

Next Fanny Ostlund ranked 1238!!!!! Good Luck Erika
The top 600 is very much in reach
She needs just to win her next singles match. If she wins the singles tournament, which is not out of the question (it would be funny if she won a G4 before Eva ) she will be at approximate 490 and if she wins singles and dubs she will be at approximately 450
If she loses first round dubs and quarters singles (which is if she loses her next 2 matches) she will be at approximately 630
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #29
country flag muusa

Great! Hopefully she'll get some more wins here. Currently it is quite easy for her to move higher in the rankings as she has some zeros among the best X results that count in both singles and doubles.
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #30
country flag chingching

Erika and Betty won 62 61, a great tournament so far for Erika compared to Tatjas
Go Erika
She is first on the main court (court 7) vs fanny ostlund with a 9 15 start (its 8:58)
Good Luck
Also dubs not before 1 oclock and suitable rest
Good Luck Erika