Kateřina Siniaková - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #481
country flag BikezAreForever!

BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kateřina Siniaková

Quote:
Originally Posted by kompik View Post
2014 Istanbul Cup
R1: Siniaková - Glushko 6:2, 6:4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_%C...es#Bottom_Half
Awesome! That must be her first win in MD of a WTA tournament
BikezAreForever! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #482
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Katka! From 1-4* down in set 2. Well done!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:31 PM   #483
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

In the next round most likely Kurumi Nara (38), a tough opponent.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #484
country flag BikezAreForever!

BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold

That means she cant make Olomouc. She was scheduled to play there and I think she was one of the seeds. Perhaps she helped her mate, Barbie2 to get MDWC??
BikezAreForever! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #485
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

Katka lost 7:6 6:7 6:2. But it was big fight and she was able to keep up with very tough opponent. Good job.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #486
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, such a tight match. And yeah, good that she was able to be competitive against a solid opponent, but gosh, that was so frustrating, too.

In set 1, she came back from a break down twice (at *1-3 and at 4-5*), and she missed 3 SPs at 6-5*. Then she didn't lose her fighting spirit and managed to remain competitive and won that 2nd set TB quite comfortably. At that moment I thought she'd keep the momentum with her. But nope. Was quickly down 0-4* in set 3, broke back once but that was not enough. Overall, I'm quite disappointed because I really felt she could have won this, and in 2 sets (remeber she had 2 SPs in set 1 ).

Katka herself did look really frustrated, she displayed some truely glorious racket throwing, that the Pliskovas could only dream of. (At least, there still is that! ).
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 10:06 AM   #487
Not impressed.

Katka was seed 5 in WTA Baku qualies, and lost to Amandine Hesse, 6-3 4-6 1-6. Was up an early break in both sets 2 & 3.

She must have been really mad, I'm wondering what words she used to express her feelings this time.
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #488
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Random loss from Katka Amandine is really good though imo, very underrated.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2014, 10:03 AM   #489
Not impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *O.R* View Post
Amandine is really good though imo, very underrated.
Well she also has some really random losses.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 11:40 PM   #490
Not impressed.

Katka also lost a close one in R1 of doubles (partnering with Sasha Sasnovich) - lost to Hesse/Parmentier, 2-6 6-2 10-12.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 04:07 AM   #491
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Bank of the West Classic Qualifying Draw

(2) Kateřina Siniaková vs (WC) Carol Zhao
(WC) Marina Shamayko vs (8) Xu Yifan

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 01:34 AM   #492
Not impressed.

Dirrty Katka© fails against (WC)Zhao, 7-5 4-6 6-7(3).

I mean, I know Zhao was a rather good junior but still, Katka should have won this, and in 2 sets.

That shizz almost last 3 hours.

Oh, and also, she was *3-1 up in final set.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 03:45 AM   #493
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

How many mps did she have
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 06:25 PM   #494
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
fails against (WC)Zhao, 7-5 4-6 6-7(3).
disappointing result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Dirrty Katka©
some dirrty mind started this thing
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #495
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to Harjanto Sumali