Dubai - R1 def. Niculescu 63 60 R2 against Ivanovic - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:45 AM   #31
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of
Re: Dubai - R1 def. Niculescu 63 60 R2 against Franny or Ana

Oh no... I hope it's only for play her single match tomorrow.
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM   #32
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Kiri is so fragile, her body might be made of crystal
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:54 AM   #33
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

I seriously hope she is ok... She have a really good draw now, poor Baby Kiri
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 11:07 AM   #34
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Her singles match is tomorrow so maybe she could play, but it's quite unlikely... Damned, she had a chance against Ana or Schiavone

Could we send her to a secret research laboratory in order to make a cybernetic, unbreakable, never injured Maria

I'm sure such things exits in the USA
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 11:09 AM   #35
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Hopefully it is mainly precaution. I mean, Vika did it in doubles all the time last year, maybe she learned her lesson . I seriously hope she can play tomorrow, she has a nice draw and a good form too, let's hope for the best .
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 11:14 AM   #36
country flag Remix13

Her knee was taped yesterday, It's not a good sign. This knee, as reliable as a Renault car, will never leave her peaceful
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 11:16 AM   #37
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Well, I've seen some quite old Renault cars still driving, can't be too bad
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 11:24 AM   #38
country flag Remix13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Well, I've seen some quite old Renault cars still driving, can't be too bad
I've seen lots of Renault broken down on the side of the roads

Anyways it's not kind to compare Maria with a Renault, she's more like an old school Ferrari : beautiful, highly effective but fragile
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 01:24 PM   #39
country flag Remix13

Apparently it's a neck injury and she pulled out also in singles

It's too sick

Last edited by Remix13 : Feb 21st, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
Remix13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 04:30 PM   #40
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

We posted this in GM too, but she's in the OOP tomorrow, a WTA employee is citing the OOP to say she's still in singles, so it looks like the AP story that said she's out was wrong.

I can't blame Lisicki & Kirilenko for wanting to pull out of doubles. They both have some good opportunities in singles, Lisicki got bumped up to a bye when Kvitova pulled out. I hope that's all this is really.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 05:48 PM   #41
country flag Vikkiri.

Ana's fans says Masha.K is out.. someone have an infos ? Kevin Fischer is sure about this?
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #42
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
Ana's fans says Masha.K is out.. someone have an infos ? Kevin Fischer is sure about this?
Probably wishful thinking. I dunno all the people saying Kiri is out are using AP as a source so... Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM   #43
country flag Vikkiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Probably wishful thinking. I dunno all the people saying Kiri is out are using AP as a source so... Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
i thinks and i hope so. Kick her ass baby
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 06:18 PM   #44
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

I hope she is indeed well.

Beyond The Baseline @SI_BTBaseline
Correction: Kirilenko withdraws from doubles, still in singles. Will face Ivanovic tomorrow. #wta
12:58 PM - 21 Feb 12 via TweetDeck

Kevin Fischer @Kfish_WTA
@Daszmarelli Kirilenko is 2nd match on court 1 Wednesday vs. the winner of Ivanovic/Schiavone
11:05 AM - 21 Feb 12 via web
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 07:24 PM   #45
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all
Re: Dubai - R1 def. Niculescu 63 60 R2 against Ivanovic

No tv coverage
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote