Dubai - R1 def. Niculescu 63 60 R2 against Ivanovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute
Dubai - R1 def. Niculescu 63 60 R2 against Ivanovic

R1: Niculescu

R2: Ivanovic or Schiavone

R3: Wozniacki, Pavlyuchenkova or Qualifier

Try not to loose to her again...

Last edited by MK Ultra : Feb 21st, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #2
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai - R1 against Niculescu (booooo)

Not an ideal R1 esp if Kiri's knee is injured? Good luck though!

Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #3
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

very difficult draw agaign...but yes kiri, please, beat HER!
time to take revenge
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #4
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

No way she loses against Niculescu again

I don't like this knee pic
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #5
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Maria play doubles with Lisicki again. Why she play doubles with her knee?
Davai Kiri, take your revenge from Beijing
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #6
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

I like the draw. With 28 players, nothing's going to be easy. Drawing #7 Schiavone for potential R2 and #3 Wozniacki for potential R3 is the best chance anyone could ask for to reach the semis. Hope she can avenge the Beijing loss and see what she can do.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #7
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKiriFan View Post
I like the draw. With 28 players, nothing's going to be easy. Drawing #7 Schiavone for potential R2 and #3 Wozniacki for potential R3 is the best chance anyone could ask for to reach the semis. Hope she can avenge the Beijing loss and see what she can do.
I agree the draw is not that bad considering Schiavone and Woz form, but Maria has to beat the horrible Niculescu first... She tends to get crazy against her
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #8
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

The match has begun, Maria serving.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #9
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria holds for 1-0 1st set at 40-30 from 40-15. Break Maria.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #10
country flag Remix13

Already started

Come on Maria !
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #11
country flag Protoss

Niculescu holds for 1-1 1st set at 40-30 from 15-15 to 30-30 (ace there). Hold Maria.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #12
country flag Protoss

Maria broken for 1-2 1st set at Ad Niculescu from 30-15 to 30-30 to 40-30 to 40-40 to Ad Maria to 40-40 (double fault there). Break Maria.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #13
country flag Protoss

Niculescu holds for 3-1 1st set at 40-30 from 30-0 to 30-15 to 40-15 (2nd serve there, 1st 2nd serve of the match from Niculescu) on a 2nd serve. Hold Maria.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #14
country flag Remix13

I hate Niculescu
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #15
country flag Protoss

Maria holds for 2-3 1st set at 40-15 on a 2nd serve. Break Maria.