From a Maria fan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #1
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all
From a Maria fan

After reading the thread title, you're probably expecting a hate post... but you won't get it. A lot of Maria's fans can't stand Vika, but I actually like her. This loss was extremely disappointing... but I'm at least happy to see Vika finally win a Slam. Congratulations to her and to all of you Vika fans.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Re: From a Maria fan

Thank you

Maria was very gracious and composed in her speech at the end
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #3
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Seems a bit silly to add another "congrats from a ... fan" to the two there already are here....

So, congrats from a Woz fan. Vika totally deserved to win the title. And congrats for the #1 ranking as well!

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #4
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Maria was very gracious and composed in her speech at the end
That's why we love her so much.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #5
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

I would have been almost as happy if Masha had won.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #6
country flag AliceMariaRenka

AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of AliceMariaRenka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
After reading the thread title, you're probably expecting a hate post... but you won't get it. A lot of Maria's fans can't stand Vika, but I actually like her. This loss was extremely disappointing... but I'm at least happy to see Vika finally win a Slam. Congratulations to her and to all of you Vika fans.
I love both players. Maria is a class act despite what her haters say. She's just professional and level headed, with a lot of style!

Ana; Maria; Vika

Come on Caroline, prove everyone wrong!
AliceMariaRenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote