2012 Dubai - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #16
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: 2012 Dubai

Yikes.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #17
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
at least the last and only Match between those two was won by Sabine, but she was playing much better back then and Aga was not as strong as today.

Sabine would need to have her A+ Game up and running, the chances to get that back till then are close to zero.
I was at that match!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #18
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
First round lost again for sure...
It would be 5 match losing streak!

Everyone pray for Bine

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #19
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Why so pessimistic?
Aga couldn't even win against injured Vika. She completely lost it. Might fire her up for Dubai, true, but I don't see why we shouldn't have a little faith in Bine... It's going to be tough, but I'm confident.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #20
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

I'm not sure is it the right place to say this but there is a montaged photo because of Mike81 and his pervert life on this topic

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...450159&page=81

If you report the photo and the some bad comments about Sabine I'll be pleased as her fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
That's the third time you've posted that link on TF I get it! You want me to leave TF and stop following Sabine

Sabine and any of guys don't really know about me at all I've shown you but one of side of me Was trying to love Sabine and support her tennis, despite all the crap that's gone on with other fans and Sabine herself not appreciating it. Trying to be the bigger man, but maybe I will walk away and then you'll get their wish and all of you can continue to obsess over tennis results, while I concentrate on something more fulfilling and less indulgent.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #21
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm not sure is it the right place to say this but there is a montaged photo because of Mike81 and his pervert life on this topic

If you report the photo and the some bad comments about Sabine I'll be pleased as her fan.
Yeah, it`s quite ! but still:
Don`t know, what photo you are talking about, I assume it has been deleted already? But the last few pages of that Thread are giving a new definition to the word crazy!

Returning to the topic:

This is certainly the worst draw possible! Even when Sabine was in a great form and Radwanska not so, it took her a tough three-set Match to beat her.
And now we have the reverse situation, with Radwanska having quite a good form and Sabine not at all! This could end badly!
I so hoped for a decent draw, so she could gain some confidence again.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #22
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

LOL. Good to see we're all staying optimistic about the match.
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #23
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Probably another loss coming up...

Last edited by Mike81 : Feb 19th, 2012 at 08:46 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #24
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Haha, typical fan precaution. Setting low expectations after some tough losses, so another loss won't hurt that bad.
As a Stosur fan I can relate. As a Stosur fan I also know: anything can happen.

RELAX!!!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #25
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Haha, typical fan precaution. Setting low expectations after some tough losses, so another loss won't hurt that bad.
As a Stosur fan I can relate. As a Stosur fan I also know: anything can happen.

RELAX!!!
this

4 losses in a row sounds worse than it really is. No loss in straight sets and two of these losses against top players like Sharapova and Kvitova.
Looking at the betting odds, she still has a 37% chance of winning.

BTW we get another edition of Lisilenko this week. They're playing Medina Garrigues/Rosolska.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #26
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:

no its not the right place, just stop your campaign against Mike, he just tells to much of what he is thinking that he should keep to himself, nothing more, you become creepy yourself.

Think about it
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #27
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
I don't think there needs to be any panic involved. One can analyze the situation at hand and very calmly assert that there is very little chance of Sabine reaching the next round.
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #28
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
His campaign worked. I've had enough of all the online bullying from the likes of him and other fans which I won't name, and more confirmation that Sabine on her private facebook gets told stuff about my 'bad habits' as you said, telling too much, rather than appreciating the numerous compliments and the fact that I spent alot of time following her and stayed up to watch her matches, commented on her play. Gee I wish a girl would follow my career and maybe go a bit over the top and comment on my looks too, atleast it would be nice to get some attention like that (can't see what i've done wrong) Now I still will follow Sabine but I'm following Sorana Cirstea more, this is because I come to like Sorana as a player trying to work her way up the rankings again. Now maybe people blame me (as things are usually always my fault in life) and call me a traitor now, it is other fans and Sabine herself apparently (although haven't seen for myself), that pushed me away and told me I'm not wanted.

I am still going to comment in here from time to time, but without the same pro Sabine bias.

I'm sorry to take the thread Off topic. Back on topic- My money is on Aga against Sabine for Dubai. This is the new objective me, with Lisicki an out of form 'tennis player', as I'm often reminded by my haters who hate on me for talking about her looks from time to time, I can't see where the next Sabine win is coming from. To be honest 2012 is a disappointment so far. 13th in the world flatters Lisicki.
Gosh. Such drama.
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #29
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Gosh. Such drama.

Here it's only about tennis not about life so, no reason for black mood or praying ceremonies
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #30
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
I don't think there needs to be any panic involved. One can analyze the situation at hand and very calmly assert that there is very little chance of Sabine reaching the next round.
Which is probably why she has also entered for the Doubles with Makiri!! She's no fool, is Sabs!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote