Indian Wells 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:05 AM   #1
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Indian Wells 2012

March 7-18.

Auf geht's Sabine! Fingers crossed for an easy draw.

Anyone heard if she'll be playing doubles? I heard rumours about a team up with Goerges.

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #2
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Re: Indian Wells 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Anyone heard if she'll be playing doubles? I heard rumours about a team up with Goerges.
rumors confirmed

Quote:
juliagoerges: @fplustplusk spiele mit @sabinelisicki doppel in indian wells

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #3
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool!

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #4
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

now I feel sorry for opponents on the other side of the net they will be given so many powerful forehands
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #5
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
rumors confirmed
Awesome! Time for some olympia training.
Would be interesting to see what will happen, if Petko gets in form `till then.

Btw... from what I have seen on twitter, Sabine is in already in IW, training and feeling quite well. Let`s hope for the best!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #6
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
rumors confirmed
Code:

Quote:
juliagoerges: @fplustplusk spiele mit @sabinelisicki doppel in indian wells
Yeahh!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #7
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
rumors confirmed

I'm so sad I'm not going to be at IW though.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #8
selesia

selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold selesia is a splendid one to behold

It is better to check all possibilities before Olympics. We will see which German duo works more

Both ladies play well with experienced partners, interesting how they cope together.
selesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #9
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

I look forward to finally see them play together, but Petko will most definately be at the olympics, so Julia will play with her there not with Sabine.
Sabine should better play doubles with Kerber regarding the olympics.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #10
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

at least it's with a FedCup member...

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #11
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

3rd round opponent could be Kirilenko, 4th round vs Stosur and QF vs Sharapova.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #12
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

IW draw so far:

4th round Stosur
QF Sharapova

Uh oh.

(Tough for me, I honestly think Sabine has a better chance against Maria when she plays like she did at the AO than Stosur.... but grrrrrrrr, I want Stosur to go far and become No. 4. This sucks. Well, let's see if they get to the 4th round in the first place... )
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #13

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Oh, Makiri.... dear lord. That's a really tough draw.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #14
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Can one watch the live draw somewhere?
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #15

I'm following on twitter... dunno if you can watch it.