2012 Dubai - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
2012 Dubai

@sabinelisicki
Lost 7:10 in the 3rd set in the dubs quarters today :-( Have to pack my bags tonight and tomorrow I'm off to the next tournament- Dubai!

Auf zum Sandburgen bauen!!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #2
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 Dubai

(5)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v Sabine Lisicki (GER)
(wc)Fatma Al Nabhani (OMA) v (wc)Shahar Peer (ISR)
Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) v Q
(2)Petra Kvitova (CZE) v BYE

She missed #8 seed by one spot again

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #3
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

The draw is not a friend of her
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #4
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
(5)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v Sabine Lisicki (GER)
(wc)Fatma Al Nabhani (OMA) v (wc)Shahar Peer (ISR)
Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) v Q
(2)Petra Kvitova (CZE) v BYE

She missed #8 seed by one spot again
Worst Case, she would need someone that actually does some UEs herself, i dont see a how she can Win that.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #5
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Have faith, y'all! Badass Bine will prevail!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #6
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Well, our biggest hope probably is, that Aga goes on to the final in Doha and is still exhausted, but that didn't help much against Angie, so...
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #7
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

She got better Draws when her Ranking was Crap, just take a look at what an easy draw some lower ranked girls got here.
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #8
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... let's face it. Sabine is nowhere: nowhere with her serve, footwork, groundies, fitness... Aga is too consistent for her in this moment. I'm afraid only a miracle can save Bine from another loss

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #9
country flag Ziva

at least the last and only Match between those two was won by Sabine, but she was playing much better back then and Aga was not as strong as today.

Sabine would need to have her A+ Game up and running, the chances to get that back till then are close to zero.
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #10
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Aga is playing too well lately, so I can't see it... UNLESS Sabine finds her game within the next few days, miraculously. I want a rematch of Sabine - Petra so girl better have some luck on her side!
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #11
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

What a f*cking draw. That sucks!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #12
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Better to lose against Radwanska than to some other average player
I mean, Sabine can lose to anyone when she sucks as she usually beats herself with horrible UEs and an awful serve, so to me it doesn´t matter that she plays Radwanska here.
I just hope that she plays a better match again but her serve isn´t working these days and a good 1st serve is what u need when u want to win against Radwanska. Sabine should try to keep the rallies short with good serves and attacking Agnieszka´s serve herself but as Sabinanator said, no serve these days, no fitness, no groundies, no confidence, Radwanska will win in two easy sets unless Sabine will suddenly find some shape again, which I still hope for...but please no more choking again, win it or lose it in two
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #13
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Better to lose against Radwanska than to some other average player
I mean, Sabine can lose to anyone when she sucks as she usually beats herself with horrible UEs and an awful serve, so to me it doesn´t matter that she plays Radwanska here.
I just hope that she plays a better match again but her serve isn´t working these days and a good 1st serve is what u need when u want to win against Radwanska. Sabine should try to keep the rallies short with good serves and attacking Agnieszka´s serve herself but as Sabinanator said, no serve these days, no fitness, no groundies, no confidence, Radwanska will win in two easy sets unless Sabine will suddenly find some shape again, which I still hope for...but please no more choking again, win it or lose it in two
It's not in Sabine's style She'll win in 2 or lose in 3 after winning 1st...

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #14
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Will Sabine be seeded if Azarenka has to withdraw?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #15
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

First round lost again for sure...
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote