Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) now you can choose your player - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #1
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) now you can choose your player

Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA tournament. For example, if your player lose in the second round of the Australian Open, you will get 100 points for the list.

(2) One player can be chosen only once, so you can not choose a player who has already been chosen.

(3) For each event you must choose a new player.

(4) Bonus points: If you choose not seeded player you must predict how far into the draw will go your player (R2, R3,..., SF, Final, Title) and if you correctly predict your points will be doubled.

Example: If your choice for Australian Open is Bojana Jovanovski R3

- If Bojana lose in R2 you will receive 100 +0 =100 pts. (100 for R2 and 0 for wrong prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R3 you will receive 160 + 160 =320 pts.(160 for R3 and 160 for correct prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R4 you will receive 280 + 0 =280 pts.(280 for R4 and 0 for wrong prediction)

(5) If on the one tournament you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at the next tournament you play you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

(6) If you choose a player in the tournament which is played,for example, in February, you do not have right to pick the same player again for the second tournament which is played on February.

Example: If you choose a player for the tournament in Doha, you can not choose that player for Dubai.

(7) You can choose your player only after tournament manager says "now you can choose your player".

(8) You must choose your player before the start of the first singles match of the tournament.

(9) Late entrie is allowed but you can choose only those players who does not play that day, if there are available players.

(10) If you want to change your player you can do that before the start of the first singles match of the tournament, make sure you make a new post and quote your previous post.

(11) Please make sure you write down the player's full name or surname, no nicknames please!

(12) Your best 16 results throughout the year will be counted for your ranking.

(13) You can play one tournament per week.

(14) If tournament manager wants to participate he can choose his players at the end of deadline.

The rules, rankings, and more can be found here

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Feb 18th, 2012 at 10:35 AM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #2
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

Main Draw

(1)Nadia Petrova (RUS) v (Q) Camila Giorgi (ITA)
(wc)Melanie Oudin (USA) v Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA)
(wc)Madison Keys (USA) v Vera Dushevina (RUS)
(Q) Jamie Hampton (USA) v (8)Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK)

(4)Marina Erakovic (NZL) v Sloane Stephens (USA)
Evgeniya Rodina (RUS) v Irina Falconi (USA)
Olga Govortsova (BLR) v Vesna Dolonts (RUS)
Michaella Krajicek (NED) v (6)Elena Baltacha (GBR)

(5)Pauline Parmentier (FRA) v Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)
Heather Watson (GBR) v Sofia Arvidsson (SWE)
(Q) Alexa Glatch (USA) v Lesia Tsurenko (UKR)
Anna Tatishvili (GEO)
v (3)Lucie Hradecka (CZE)

(7)Johanna Larsson (SWE) v (Q) Irena Pavlović (FRA)
(wc)Lauren Davis (USA) v Varvara Lepchenko (USA)
Alberta Brianti (ITA) v Mirjana Lučić (CRO)
Rebecca Marino (CAN) v (2)Ksenia Pervak (KAZ)

AVAILABLE PLAYERS
CHOSEN PLAYERS
CAN'T BE CHOSEN BECUASE OF MATCH STARTED

Updated till post #11

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Feb 20th, 2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #3
country flag Igorche

Chosen players

(3)Lucie Hradecka CZE (Vaxey) 30 pts.
(8)Magdalena Rybarikova SVK (JustPetko) 1 pts.
(1)Nadia Petrova RUS (moodin0931) 1 pts.
(6)Elena Baltacha GBR (Mforensic) 1 pts.

Updated till post #11

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:

Last edited by Igorche : Feb 22nd, 2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #4
country flag Igorche

February choices

(6) If you choose a player in the tournament which is played,for example, in February, you do not have right to pick the same player again for the other tournament which is played on February.

Example: If you choose a player for the tournament in Doha, you can not choose that player for Dubai.

Code:
Beesley	        (2) Caroline Wozniacki DEN.....	
BepaMaria	Lucie Safarova CZE.............(3) Samantha Stosur AUS
come on lena	(3) Na Li CHN..................(13) Ana Ivanović SRB
cswab22	        (6) Julia Goerges GER........... 	
digor	        (2) Marion Bartoli FRA.......... 	
Drake1980 	(3) Daniela Hantuchova SVK......(14) Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS 
ilovetennis999	(1) Maria Sharapova RUS ........Christina McHale USA
JustPetko	(5) Jie Zheng CHN ..............Angelique Kerber GER
longtin23	(12) Shuai Peng CHN............. 	
lucian iasi	(4) Marina Kirilenko RUS .......Sorana Cirstea ROU
Mariusz82	Barbora Zahlavova Strycova CZE.. 	
Monzanator	(1) Victoria Azarenka BLR.......	
Payam	        (6) Vera Zvonareva RUS..........	
postalblowfish	(1) Vera Zvonareva RUS..........(9) Sabine Lisicki GER
SamR03A	        Mona Barthel GER ...............(4) Agnieszka Radwanska POL
serbian-tennis	(7) Sorana Cirstea ROU .........	
tenis.chile	(15) Daniela Hantuchova SVK.....	
traddles	(5) Marion Bartoli FRA..........	
Tuckii	        (9) Angelique Kerber GER .......	
wshlourte	Jie Zheng CHN...................	
WTAtennis2012 	Heather Watson GBR...............Lucie Safarova CZE
So, you can not choose one player twice in the same month. Please see list.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #5
country flag Igorche

Players last choices

(5) If on the one tournament you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at the next tournament you play you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

Code:
Beesley	        (2) Caroline Wozniacki DEN
BepaMaria	(3) Samantha Stosur AUS
come on lena	(13) Ana Ivanović SRB
cswab22	        (6) Julia Goerges GER 
digor	        (2) Marion Bartoli FRA 
Drake1980 	(14) Svetlana Kuznetsova RUS 
ilovetennis999	Christina McHale USA
JustPetko	Angelique Kerber GER
longtin23	(12) Shuai Peng CHN 
lucian iasi	Sorana Cirstea ROU
Mariusz82	Barbora Zahlavova Strycova CZE 
Monzanator	(1) Victoria Azarenka BLR
Payam	        (6) Vera Zvonareva RUS
postalblowfish	(9) Sabine Lisicki GER
SamR03A	        (4) Agnieszka Radwanska POL
serbian-tennis	(7) Sorana Cirstea ROU 
tenis.chile	(15) Daniela Hantuchova SVK
traddles	(5) Marion Bartoli FRA
Tuckii	        (9) Angelique Kerber GER 
wshlourte	Jie Zheng CHN
WTAtennis2012 	Lucie Safarova CZE

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #6
country flag Igorche

Now you can choose your player

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #7
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) now you can choose your player

Hradecka (Final)

Last edited by Vaxey : Feb 18th, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Vaxey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #8
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Rybarikova (W)

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #5) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #9
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Petrova - Final

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #10
country flag Igorche

Still available players

(Q) Camila Giorgi (ITA)
(wc)Melanie Oudin (USA)
Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA)
(wc)Madison Keys (USA)
Vera Dushevina (RUS)
(4)Marina Erakovic (NZL)
Sloane Stephens (USA)
Michaella Krajicek (NED)
(6)Elena Baltacha (GBR)
(5)Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)
Heather Watson (GBR)
Sofia Arvidsson (SWE)
(Q) Alexa Glatch (USA)
Lesia Tsurenko (UKR)
Anna Tatishvili (GEO)
(wc)Lauren Davis (USA)
Varvara Lepchenko (USA)
Alberta Brianti (ITA)
Mirjana Lučić (CRO)
Rebecca Marino (CAN)
(2)Ksenia Pervak (KAZ)

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #11
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Elena Baltacha
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #12
country flag Igorche

Still available players

(wc)Melanie Oudin (USA)
Stephanie Foretz Gacon (FRA)
(5)Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
Andrea Hlavackova (CZE)
Rebecca Marino (CAN)
(2)Ksenia Pervak (KAZ)

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 08:18 AM   #13
country flag Igorche

(8)Magdalena Rybarikova SVK (JustPetko) 1 pts.
(1)Nadia Petrova RUS (moodin0931) 1 pts.
(6)Elena Baltacha GBR (Mforensic) 1 pts.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #14
country flag Igorche

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #15
country flag Igorche

Everyone lost

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles: