Chrome users? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #1
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Chrome users?

Hey, if your a chrome user I need some help.

Originally my zoom was 83% for Wikipedia & TF but then I accidentally changed it and now it goes from 75% and the next one is 90%. I hate seeing TF in this. Anyone know how to change?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 04:55 AM   #2
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chrome users?

There should be a spanner thingy on your top right corner. Click it and you'll see one of the option is 'Zoom', adjust to the one you prefer.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:01 AM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried that, it only goes from 75% and 90%. When it used to have 83%.

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #4
country flag Kəv.

I also changed the fonts.

I wish there was a default button...

Ben, can you go onto the Under the hood thingo, then Customize Fonts and tell me which fonts you have (they probably are the default ones)

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Well, mine one I can go from 100, 83 to 69 etc. Maybe you can try shut down the PC and see whether it'll be back to default. You can try 90 anyway since it's not much difference, just have to get used to it.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #6
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post

Ben, can you go onto the Under the hood thingo, then Customize Fonts and tell me which fonts you have (they probably are the default ones)
What and where's that?
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:07 AM   #7
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Well, mine one I can go from 100, 83 to 69 etc. Maybe you can try shut down the PC and see whether it'll be back to default. You can try 90 anyway since it's not much difference, just have to get used to it.

Quote:
What and where's that?
Go to the Tool Thingo, then Options, Then Under The Hood and should be under webcontent click Customize fonts and yeh, tell me what fonts there are.

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #8
ElusiveChanteuse

Well, I found it.

Standard: Times New Roman
Serif: Times New Roman
San-Serif: Arial
Fixed-width: Courier New
Minimum font size: Tiny
Encoding: Western (ISO-8859-1)
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #9
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post

My guess it's based on fonts. I have the same options as you do.

Quote:
What and where's that?
It's a side tab in the preferences screen.
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #10

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Standard: Times
Serif: Times
San-Serif: Helvetica
Fixed-width: Courier
Minimum font size: Tiny
Encoding: Western (ISO-8859-1)

pour moi, and have the 75/90/100 options
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #11
country flag Kəv.

I miss my 83%

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #12
ElusiveChanteuse

If it's still not fixed, then you should adapt to new changes.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #13
country flag Kəv.

I'll try restarting my comp.

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #14

Probably switch to IA's fonts?
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #15
country flag Kəv.

Nooooooo

IA??