Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #1036
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Better if I go away from TF for a couple hours and watch Roger.
If he loses too I'll just bury myself in a hole. -.-
OMG I know! ME too!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #1037
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I thought she had good tactics today, poor execution. I can't see her making Miami final but then again, the state of the tour right now and with her improvements she wouldn't lose before QF (earliest she can face Rena ) even if she produced a shitfest.
she can't execute her shots if she's not MOVING HER FRIGGIN FEET This is all what comes down to in this matchup - movement is crucial and few years ago Masha was capable of blasting Pusherenka off the court with her firepower. Now she just stands there and dumps the balls into the net...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.

Last edited by madmax : Mar 18th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #1038
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
The result thread got closed! Small victories
Results thread closed? Why?
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #1039
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, the big prize is RG12. Not everything is lost yet. She just needs to peak there. Bring on clay season.
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #1040
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you think Maria would have a better chance of beating Vika on clay or grass??
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #1041
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by graffite View Post
What did Masha say in her concession speech? The usual, "she played better than me today"?
I also want to know. Anybody watched the trophy presentation?
(Who woulda care to watch I suppose. )
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #1042
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

I've never seen result thread closed so quickly... and same for trophy ceremony, it took few minutes... I heard, I didn't watch it!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1043
Cherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
I've never seen result thread closed so quickly... and same for trophy ceremony, it took few minutes... I heard, I didn't watch it!
What happened? It was like only 10 minutes after the match.

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1044
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She just breifly congradulated Vika on her start to the year, classy as always throughout, mostly talked about the fans, crowd and how much she loves the tournament.
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1045
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Do you think Maria would have a better chance of beating Vika on clay or grass??
Probably on grass! The faster the surface is, the easier it is for Maria to end the rally with a winner. She just can't outrally Vika at the moment!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1046
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever,Masha.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #1047
Cherry.

Oh considering she lost to Karolina last year 1 & 2, I suppose this isn't so bad after all.

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #1048
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Still love her, always will. Nothing's ever gonna change that.

Positives: she's playing, she's healthy, she's number 2 in the world, she just won 500,000$, she's had a great start to the year, her game is nowhere near where it used to be and yet she's still snatching wigs left and right, there are maybe only two/three players that she has trouble against and can't beat consistently. And in so many ways, she's still the same Masha I became a fan of/fell for back in 2004.

It's all good

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1049
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Still love her, always will. Nothing's ever gonna change that.

Positives: she's playing, she's healthy, she's number 2 in the world, she just won 500,000$, she's had a great start to the year, her game is nowhere near where it used to be and yet she's still snatching wigs left and right, there are maybe only two/three players that she has trouble against and can't beat consistently. And in so many ways, she's still the same Masha I became a fan of/fell for back in 2004.

It's all good
preach
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #1050
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
No If She played like today. I'm really dont know why she hit too many time in midcourt. She said she dont want to rally, but the way she played from mid-1st set, it likes She want too rally.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote