Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #991
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

At least this made me realize just one thing: I can't have a #2 #3 or #4 favourite.
I didn't like Petra Vika or Caro when they were in top 4 and winning, but then I was sorry for Petra when she was out of AO, I started to feel sorry for Caro when she dropped out of top 5, I felt sorry for Vika when she lost YEC finals.
Today I felt not even a 0,1% "happy" for Vika when she won, unlike I was at AO's final.

That made me realize there is just only Maria to me.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #992
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Oh my god, Vika is SO ANNOYING That jumping and the finger after she won make me sick
Oh, well, expected loss, but unfortunately that doesn't make it any less painful.

Maria was serving even pretty great today, especially considering the wind (maybe it dropped a little bit in the end, but her first serve was around 80% ), and it still she managed to win only 3 service games. At least she won 2 more games that in the AO final, so that we can call this match (barely) a decent loss.

Ironically, serve was about the only thing functioning in her game. What the hell is wrong with her ground strokes? That backhand was so off today. Plus, in the second set, she was hitting the ball with half of the pace than she normally hits (throughout the major part of the set). She just looked like she wasn't completely there, barely any C'mon's... Well, I guess the result could have been even worse, hadn't Vika gifted her that 40:15 game...

Hopefully, she'll now have some time to recover and think about this match, and all the positives that she can take out of it (if there are any ). Vika definitely didn't seem unbeatable today, so I'm hoping for a revenge to come real soon. She really stands a decent chance once the hit the clay courts

Btw, WHY ON EARTH does Vika scream "Allez" when she wins the point(if I heard it right)? Hopefully she's not trying to compare herself to Henin (whom I didn't really like, but she was one hell of a player).
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #993
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
Honestly, I just want to forget about it as soon as possible. She did better than last time, but sadly wasn't enough

Bring on Miami!
About the score, It's true. But about her form i think it's not really true. I think Vika form at AO is better.
And i still dont know why from the middle of 1st set, her game is: hit in the midcourt
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #994
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

She needs to win a final for fucks sake.
Seriously, she's just so bad in finals post-injury. She legitimately has to play her bitch in finals to even have a chance to win.
And all the finals she lost bar the Clijsters one weren't even close. Beatdowns left and right.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #995
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least no bagel or breadstick this time.

Would have been nice to see her get at least one more game though.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #996
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I even going in GM?
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #997
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Vika tweeted "stay humble" or something

Someone with Twitter should tweet her back saying "Good to see you staying humble after the final today, dancing like you double bageled Serena in a grandslam final"
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #998
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Why am I even going in GM?
first time in so long I'm actually posting after a Maria loss. are we just... numb to the losses now?
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #999
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Even though I kinda anticipated a loss, it still hurts.
But at least Maria played a little bit better compared to the Australian Open.
Hopefully she can improve her game a little more so she will have a good run in Miami.
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1000
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

Maria, shave the mustache!
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1001
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Her finals W-L record pre Shoulderpova was so good. Now it's almost 50-50...
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1002
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Time for my obligatory bitter loser post.

I know I sound as though I'm just making up excuses, but I seriously think something is bothering her physically. She looked so apathetic on the court today. The theory that she has a foot injury would be supported by the fact that her backhand was so awful today.

Yeah, that's probably just an excuse that is not true at all, but I simply cannot think of another reason for her atrocious performance today.

Last edited by s teddy : Mar 18th, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1003
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
Maria, shave the mustache!
its a tanning, not mustache.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1004
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

I know...
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #1005
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
About the score, It's true. But about her form i think it's not really true. I think Vika form at AO is better.
And i still dont know why from the middle of 1st set, her game is: hit in the midcourt
Yeah, I meant score wise. But something about Vika's game really troubles Maria, she just can't seem to get any rhythm going.

But hopefully better luck in Miami. At least she gained points/went a round further than last year if you want to look at it that way.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote