Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #76
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Oh I don't. I want her to play and beat Azarenka in IW (preferrably in the semis). If she wants to win a Slam this year, there's a strong chance she's going to have to go through Azarenka to get it, so there's no point just hoping to avoid her She needs to get a win over her in one of the smaller events so that she has confidence when she goes up against her in a Slam.

Maria would have little difficulty against Woz at this point, let's be serious I mean Woz is a shadow of the player she was even when Maria brushed her aside in Rome (making the semis at that tournament was Wozniacki's second-best Tier1 result in the entire past 12 months ). I really want her to play Kvitova again too - the AO win was a little too close for comfort, and I want her to make a statement that she's capable of outplaying her rather than just outfighting her.
Absolutely. You wrote exactly what I think about Petra and Vika, and Caro too. And the proof about Caro is today's loss against Safarova.
Maria can't dream about winning slam having the luck to avoid Vika and Petra who are the other 2 dominating players right now, she has to improve her game to beat them. And she already proved she can in AO SF, so I think she's on the right way but she needs to keep on the good work.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #77
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Oh I don't. I want her to play and beat Azarenka in IW (preferrably in the semis). If she wants to win a Slam this year, there's a strong chance she's going to have to go through Azarenka to get it, so there's no point just hoping to avoid her She needs to get a win over her in one of the smaller events so that she has confidence when she goes up against her in a Slam.

Maria would have little difficulty against Woz at this point, let's be serious I mean Woz is a shadow of the player she was even when Maria brushed her aside in Rome (making the semis at that tournament was Wozniacki's second-best Tier1 result in the entire past 12 months ). I really want her to play Kvitova again too - the AO win was a little too close for comfort, and I want her to make a statement that she's capable of outplaying her rather than just outfighting her.

I'd probably pick IW over Miami for her to win, purely because I wouldn't like her chances of winning Miami if she'd just gone deep in IW the week before...I doubt her stamina would be up to it. Even in 2006, when she was near-unbeatable on hardcourts, she eventually ran out of steam over those 4 weeks and played a horrible last couple of matches in Miami. Yeah, dream scenario for me this year would be a win in IW beating Azarenka and Kvitova, then a respectable 3-set defeat to Kim in the QFs of Miami, or something like that
But Masha is much stronger physically now, then she was even 2006 and may be stronger then ever

last year she had some realy tough/long matches but she maneged to reach IW SF and Miami F

IW

R128 Bye
R64 Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) 7-5 6-7(3) 6-1
R32 Aravane Rezai (FRA) 6-2 6-2
R16 Dinara Safina (RUS) 6-2, 6-0
QF Shuai Peng (CHN) 6-2 5-7 6-3
SF Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) 1-6 2-6

Miami

R128 Bye
R64 Martic, Petra (CRO) 6-3 6-2
R32 Lisicki, Sabine (GER) 6-2 6-0
R16 (4) Stosur, Samantha (AUS) 6-4 6-1
Q (26) Dulgheru, Alexandra (ROU) 3-6 7-6(6) 7-6(5)
S (21) Petkovic, Andrea (GER) 3-6 6-0 6-2

F (8) Azarenka, Victoria (BLR) 1-6 4-6
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #78
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
The 3 set Queen could never...
Good point. A close, respectable straight-sets defeat in the QFs of Miami (after storming to the IW title) it is, then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Maria can't dream about winning slam having the luck to avoid Vika and Petra who are the other 2 dominating players right now, she has to improve her game to beat them. And she already proved she can in AO SF, so I think she's on the right way but she needs to keep on the good work.
My thoughts exactly.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:39 AM   #79
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
it's OK Jamie - usually I don't mention WS in my posts at all and I know that you seem to be a fan of one of them for some obscure reason, so from now on I'll just keep my opinion on them away from SS I guess I just find this lack of belief in some of Maria fans a bit irritating, when we have stans of old farts dreaming about multiple slams still...
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:59 AM   #80
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Spiffy's back

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #81
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't draw attention....
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #82
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

spiffy!!!!
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #83
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone needs to tell Miloti!
He was just Expressing his love for Spiffy a couPle weeks ago.
Anyways welcome back!!!
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #84
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Let the fun begin.

Hopefully, it lasts a bit more than last time.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #85
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Sp!ffy . Great to have you back .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #86
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

yo sp!iffy behave from now on you bitch

i know it's hard
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #87
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

IW could work out well. Pova has a reality check on her training at a Mar 5 exhibition v Woz and then several days to spiff up her game for tournament play.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #88
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
IW could work out well. Pova has a reality check on her training at a Mar 5 exhibition v Woz and then several days to spiff up her game for tournament play.
Is anyone going to that exhibition?
I still need to buy tickets.
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #89
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Is anyone going to that exhibition?
I still need to buy tickets.
It isn't cheap:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/checkou...nhxqTi9522O2Yw
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #90
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

I completely love it when maria fans start having some serious discussion on her chances in slam finals and her potential matches against vika and petra

Believe me, she will follow the steps of Ivanovic after her loss in 08 AO final and of Na Li after her loss in 11 AO final. Of course, on the soil of the almighty clay in Roland Garros

on a serious note, i have some thoughts, which are irrelevant to this post: why maria volleys (especially touch volleys) are so fucking underrated? I have been watching almost all of her highlights and damn, she has been showing some lovely touch at the end since she came out on scene in 2004. People talk like she can barely move her hands to touch with a ball at the net
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote