Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #781
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

can u guys stop fighting let's all be friends ok? ok
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #782
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

I think it's mentally very tough for masha to play against Kirilekno, because of their old friendship or I don't know why
and Makiri always plays her best against masha
So, wthat I want to say is that these errors and poor play, first of all, is from marias head
She is very nervous at the beginning, making errors and give Makiri some confidence and lead of course, after that our masha is even more nervous
She trys and while fights with herself set's gone ...
and then Maria needs her fighting spirit to appear to win

But anyway, she won the match and at the end of the day only it metters ,she is thru to the next round and she has chance to improve
wish her good luck in semis
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #783
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
can u guys stop fighting let's all be friends ok? ok
, I agree with you. Too much fight in here.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #784
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Yeh and you're the one that thinks Maria will steamroll peak Vika in the final
i prefer reading optimistic delusional post rather than pessimistic depressing post TBH

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #785
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of shaktincredible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
, I agree with you. Too much fight in here.
everyone's excited and pumped up. it's good.

imagine if sharapova lost early (in the 2nd round for example), this thread would be empty and no one would be here

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #786
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering, I wasn't really here when original Masha titles were concieved but i like the idea of Tsarista Maria
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #787
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs89 View Post
Watched Ana vs Bartoli Highlights on the WTA website and Ana is looking prettier but thinner.
It looks to me like getting thinner has really helped ana's game...quicker movement. On tv, yesterday, I thought Maria looked slightly heavier than in Australia...(could be just cameras) and I wondered if it helped her not run out of gas in that third hour. Maria is in the best condition I can ever remember....I expect this match to be somewhat like yesterday....a slow start for Maria, but increasing pressure, especially if ivanovic wears down even a little. If Maria does make it to the final, she will have the strength she needs to give her a chance.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #788
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see she fought past another though hurdle.

I'm pretty confident she'll beat Ivanovic, just because I believe she likes losing finals to Azarenka

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #789
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna wake up at 5 tomorrow morning . Hopefully I won't end up asking my self "Why the hell I woke up".
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #790
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Nice to see she fought past another though hurdle.

I'm pretty confident she'll beat Ivanovic, just because I believe she likes losing finals to Azarenka
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #791
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

So much drama in GM

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone remember what Maria's winner/error counts were for her matches last year against Dulgheru and Petkovic? I'm trying to figure out how her play in yesterday's match compared to her play in some of her three-set epics last year.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #792
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
So much drama in GM

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone remember what Maria's winner/error counts were for her matches last year against Dulgheru and Petkovic? I'm trying to figure out how her play in yesterday's match compared to her play in some of her three-set epics last year.
vs Petkovic

W - 23
UE - 23

vs Dulgheru

W - 37
UE - 76 (17 DF)
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #793
country flag MM_1257

76 UEs?????
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #794
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
vs Petkovic

W - 23
UE - 23

vs Dulgheru

W - 37
UE - 76 (17 DF)
And she ended up winning the match... Anyway, about the Ana match, I really don't think that we need to worry that much (although I thought the same for MaKiri match and we all know how that went ). Maria always has at least one shitty match during the course of the tournament, so after this, I really think she'll perform a lot better today Btw, is it 4 or 5 am for Europe (standard zone)?
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #795
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria got her revenge on Kirilenko !

Kirilenko always plays her very best tennis against Maria. She was super-motivated, serving GOAT, hitting the ball harder than ever and getting EVERYTHING back. Thank God only 2 sets.

Maria still too inconsistent. Brilliant points with stunning winners, then easy UEs the next point. Or letting Kirilenko back in the rally, because not being smart enough to hit to the open court. But Maria never gave up, she improved her footwork/movement and won.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote