Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 08:32 AM   #766
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japs89 View Post
There's no video of the match in youtube yet. Damn!

Can somebody post Ana and Maria's H2H? n_n
I think the last time they played was back in 2008, right?

Maria should WIN this!
http://www.wtatennis.com/headtohead/...~10999,00.html

Maria leads Ana 3-2
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #767
country flag japs89

japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice

Watched Ana vs Bartoli Highlights on the WTA website and Ana is looking prettier but thinner.
japs89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #768
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Masha's game really falls apart in later stages of big events, so unless Ivanovic completely chokes, I would expect Ana to win this one in 2

Nice win over Kiri, but he looked kinda pale and flat. Not really her best, but she fought well and improved her amazing 3 set record
Just like you expected "an epic three-set shitfest against Vinci". Go away. You're the most deluded faux-stan on these entire boards.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #769
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quick comment on the match: where on earth did Kirilenko get that forehand and that serve? Nevertheless, the match was always on Maria's racquet. I was shocked by how off her footwork and her groundies were. But ironically, her serve was on fire. She's been serving VERY well this year; what pisses me off is that she can't seem to bring both the groundies or the serve to a match nowadays it's like one or the other.

Anywho, I'm shocked that people think Ana has any chance in this match-up. Suddenly it's like 2009-2011 didn't exist and Ana is just coming off her 1st final in RG. Please... She's a great match-up for Maria, who will win in straights.

Kirilenko seems like one of those random floaters Maria will struggle against her entire career, like Pennetta.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #770
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Maria, you've had your crapfest, now it's time to slay.

Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #771
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

That was almost shades of the AO 2010. Luckily she got thru this time. Great fight as always!!! I would have hated another loss to Kiri but nothing is worse for me than losing to Ivanovic. I hate it when these two play. My fav against my least fav.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #772
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Left my uni lab and watched it in the library using uni internet started watching at 6-3 2-0 sooo happy she won what a fighter love you girl

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #773
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Just like you expected "an epic three-set shitfest against Vinci". Go away. You're the most deluded faux-stan on these entire boards.
IKR
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #774
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Maria playing the player I dislike the most in the world. I seriously don't know what I'd do if she lost to Ivanovic. It's worse than losing to Wozniacki for me.
Pretty much like this for me... I lost all respect for Ivanovic with some of her comments, irritating "Ajde" on every single point she wins and her "war" with my second fave, Jelena Jankovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
is anyone following the live tweet from cronin about maria's presser?
Matt Cronin ‏ @TennisReporters
Sharapova noticed Kirilenko's racket tapping hindrance: 'Dont know if she realized what sport she was playing, maybe hockey or something'
Maria's quotes lately are just...

Quote:
Quick comment on the match: where on earth did Kirilenko get that forehand and that serve? Nevertheless, the match was always on Maria's racquet. I was shocked by how off her footwork and her groundies were. But ironically, her serve was on fire. She's been serving VERY well this year; what pisses me off is that she can't seem to bring both the groundies or the serve to a match nowadays it's like one or the other.

Anywho, I'm shocked that people think Ana has any chance in this match-up. Suddenly it's like 2009-2011 didn't exist and Ana is just coming off her 1st final in RG. Please... She's a great match-up for Maria, who will win in straights.

Kirilenko seems like one of those random floaters Maria will struggle against her entire career, like Pennetta.
THIS! Her serve has drastically improved, and ironically it's been her most consistent shot throughout the year so far Ground strokes are sometimes there, sometimes not unfortunately.

Ivanovic is playing really well, but if Masha is on, I have no doubt she'll beat her. Plus, she went through her obligatory crappy match for the tournament, so we should be good from this point
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #775
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

I was really worried and ready to go bury myself in a hole after 1st set. Maria is 3-set-goat, but only when she's won the first set. She's actually pretty horrid at making comebacks because her confidence just goes in shambles too easily post-shoulder surgery. So yeah, I was really surprised she pulled it together in three but at the same time not really?

anyways, into the SF yew! baby girl, plz kill Ana!!!!!
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #776
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharapova noticed Kirilenko's racket tapping hindrance: 'Dont know if she realized what sport she was playing, maybe hockey or something'
omg masha slaying people on and off court
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #777
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeh and you're the one that thinks Maria will steamroll peak Vika in the final
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #778
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

I expected her to beat Ivanovic easily for some reason. well... like 6-4 6-3
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #779
country flag vozas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Yeh and you're the one that thinks Maria will steamroll peak Vika in the final
Not at all. I fully expect Maria to reach the final and lose to Azarenka. Get your story straight or shut up.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #780
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is so priceless

Btw I don't mind Ana, she's not one of the players I dislike, actually I quite like her (but she's not in my top 4-5 :P).
I saw Ivanovic's match against Bartoli, she was playing quite good - compared to her standards in the last year... - but she was nowhere near how Kiri played yesterday. Bartoli was making a lot of unforced errors and shit, if Maria plays just like she played in the first two rounds and not like vs. Kirilenko she shouldn't have many problems imho.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote