Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #751
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

fking epic!!!!!!!4
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #752
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
is anyone following the live tweet from cronin about maria's presser?
Matt Cronin ‏ @TennisReporters
Sharapova noticed Kirilenko's racket tapping hindrance: 'Dont know if she realized what sport she was playing, maybe hockey or something'

But I unfollowed Cronin some time ago. Couldn't stand him.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #753
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Why does Cronin get so much hate? I really like him
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #754
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

He does Fanboy for Caro ive noticed but still i kept on following for the quotes and such. He just posted another
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #755
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

I really dunno why so many here have so much bad to say about M. Kirilenko and A. Ivanovic - Although Masha is my foremost favorite - I'm glad that A. Ivanovic is back on track and playing well again - I also like Maria Kirilenko - She plays nice tennis - she looks hot and seems to be a nice person - Aren't the 2 Marias friends off court?

Anyways - I think the reason why Masha played so badly in the first and even in the second set was because she'd the AO 2010 in the back of her mind - Maria Kirilenko always has been a difficult opponent for Masha for some reason - You gotta admire Masha for the way she could defeat her own demons an win the second with small margins - That's how champs play when they've a bad hair day - Once she'd come that far - the third set was a piece of cake - Personally I couldn't watch the second set and followed it by occasionally peeking at the Live Scores

I bet we'll see a different Masha tomorrow even if A. Ivanovic shouldn't be underrated

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 16th, 2012 at 03:12 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #756
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

yes such great quotes from maria these days

and MashaFan01 i like Ana, liked Kiri a little bit more before the match today than i currently do but i don't dislike her Im a fan of Ana myself though but obviously Maria is the one im gunning for the TITLE!!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:29 AM   #757
country flag JamieOwen3

Anyway Goodnight

Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #758
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Chill with the Kiri hate I'm sure there is no love lost between the two Things happen in the heat of the moment. Serena anyone? The players move on and get past it and so should we

Anyways, good luck tomorrow night Maria - And it's also a night match Maria in night matches is god (Except the Petko and Vika matches But we can pretend those were day matches or smth )

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:50 AM   #759
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Happy for a heart-felt win over Kirilenko! Kirelenko played really well and led one set and 2-0; it looked like 2010 AO all over again.

Luckily Maria gathered herself and started to move better and gain control of the match; impressive!

Hope this is a new beginning and that Maria goes on a roll from here.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #760
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caoimhan View Post
Chill with the Kiri hate I'm sure there is no love lost between the two Things happen in the heat of the moment. Serena anyone? The players move on and get past it and so should we

Anyways, good luck tomorrow night Maria - And it's also a night match Maria in night matches is god (Except the Petko and Vika matches But we can pretend those were day matches or smth )
So because Serena acts like a classless bitch on occasion, it's okay for every other player to do so? No.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 04:32 AM   #761
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

YESSSS ANA VS MASHA MATCCHHH!!! Hoping Masha wins of course!
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #762
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

left the match at 6-3 2-1, and was so happy to find she won

if Ana beats Maria ...
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #763
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Masha's game really falls apart in later stages of big events, so unless Ivanovic completely chokes, I would expect Ana to win this one in 2

Nice win over Kiri, but he looked kinda pale and flat. Not really her best, but she fought well and improved her amazing 3 set record
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #764
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Masha's game really falls apart in later stages of big events, so unless Ivanovic completely chokes, I would expect Ana to win this one in 2

Nice win over Kiri, but he looked kinda pale and flat. Not really her best, but she fought well and improved her amazing 3 set record
I thought Maria played a great match to beat an inspired Kirilenko and will be ready for Ana.

Maria is 12-2 (FedCup included) in 2012 and is off to her best start since 2008.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 08:27 AM   #765
country flag japs89

japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice japs89 is just really nice

There's no video of the match in youtube yet. Damn!

Can somebody post Ana and Maria's H2H? n_n
I think the last time they played was back in 2008, right?

Maria should WIN this!
japs89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote