Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #166
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
yeap, how many hours from now does the match start? Is is the first one to be played or second after the men's one?
A little under eleven hours from now, according to my TV schedule. I have no idea who's playing first.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #167
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

11 hours? Great, I'll be at uni.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #168
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Masha and Caro are playing the first match Although I don't know exactly when -.-
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #169
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

7 PM
NY time

First Masha - Caro , then Roger - Andy
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #170
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Will it be on TV? So maybe we can get a stream?
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 02:22 PM   #171
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Will it be on TV? So maybe we can get a stream?
It will be on TV, but I doubt you'll find a stream. American TV companies aren't very friendly toward third-party online streams.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #172
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

12AM isn't that late for me,I'll stay up to see If a stream is available and then if not just hit the sack. There's bound to be one though.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #173
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

When's the draw for this?
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #174
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you in the U.S., the exho will be streamed live on ESPN3.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #175
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently this isn't going to be broadcasted... ESPN are apparently only showing Federer-Roddick
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #176
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

There was a brief statement that Maria gave at the press conference posted on her website... From what I read, she is taking this pretty competitively God, that's one of the reasons why I like her so much: everything is a challenge, a competition That's a right mindset of an athlete, but of an ordinary person as well, IMO And it really seemed like she was excited for IW as well
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #177
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by T496 View Post
When's the draw for this?
By this I obviously meant Indian Wells, lost in all the exhibition chatter haha.
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #178
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by T496 View Post
By this I obviously meant Indian Wells, lost in all the exhibition chatter haha.
I actually forgot about that, the draw was supposed to be out today
EDIT: That was qualifying draw, but it can't be much longer than a couple of days.
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #179
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I actually forgot about that, the draw was supposed to be out today
EDIT: That was qualifying draw, but it can't be much longer than a couple of days.
It will be

BNP Paribas Open ‏ @BNPPARIBASOPEN

Quote:
The WTA Draw Ceremony will take place at 3pm in Corona Plaza. Goerges and U. Radwanska will be helping out. There will be prizes!
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #180
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
It will be

BNP Paribas Open ‏ @BNPPARIBASOPEN
Just seen tweet so the draw is 5 min away then?