Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #151
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

^ I hope she gets revenge on Kim for that ridiculous Cincy '10 loss.
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #152
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
+1
You can add Li Na to that list too.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 01:28 PM   #153
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Draws for the 2012 BNP Paribas Open will be posted beginning March 4.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 03:39 PM   #154
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
We don't know how she practiced or what she did ....the information we get from her is very poor,especially about her practice side
It's an Olympic year, IW and Miami are very big and important events. so it will be silly from her if she not gets ready like she needs to be

I hope her mind and head is on her shoulders and she understands the importance of her form + around Maria are people who can remaind this to her first of all, her dad - Yuri and her coaches of course

So, I really want to think that everything, with our girl, will be Ok
I get a feeling she will play really well. I also think there will be something different about her.....something about the timing of her highest levels of intensity. I am glad she sort of stepped back a little.

I have absolutely no expertise, and nothing to back this up. I do get a feeling.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #155
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
OMG! THIS! I want her to beat Clijsters as well! It'll give her a lot of confidence especially after that loss!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #156
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
OMG! THIS! I want her to beat Clijsters as well! It'll give her a lot of confidence especially after that loss!
I really like Kim, but Maria needs to avenge that stupid Cincy loss... As well as many others, but there's time for that (for instance, the Penneta 2011 USO match o.O). With Kim, it's until the end of the season, otherwise it just stays like this forever xD Like JJ and Henin As a huge Jelena fan, it was extremely painful seeing her come SO freakin' close in majority of their matches, and then she would always find a way to lose like only she is capable of doing. When Henin definitely retired, I think it was sth like 14, 15:0 in her favor -.- so, Maria, pick up that (beautiful, may I add) racquet of yours and get ready to bust some asses and take that trophy home

Btw, I know it's just an exhibition, but do you seriously think Maria won't play like it's a regular match? We know how competitive our girl is She barely loses those exhibitions, even though they are supposed to be just for fun xD And charity/to see where you stand with your game (if it's in the middle of the season like this one)
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #157
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

That 05 USO SF against Kim also...
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:37 PM   #158
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria needs to play and win against Serena first , then go and snatch Kim's wig.

But all I want right now is Maria beating Vika in Indian Wells , and in one Clay tournament as well so that she can get ahead on their H2H .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM   #159
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

"Maria needs to play and win against Serena first" - I'm not sure about this too.
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:45 PM   #160
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I really like Kim, but Maria needs to avenge that stupid Cincy loss... As well as many others, but there's time for that (for instance, the Penneta 2011 USO match o.O). With Kim, it's until the end of the season, otherwise it just stays like this forever xD Like JJ and Henin As a huge Jelena fan, it was extremely painful seeing her come SO freakin' close in majority of their matches, and then she would always find a way to lose like only she is capable of doing. When Henin definitely retired, I think it was sth like 14, 15:0 in her favor -.- so, Maria, pick up that (beautiful, may I add) racquet of yours and get ready to bust some asses and take that trophy home

Btw, I know it's just an exhibition, but do you seriously think Maria won't play like it's a regular match? We know how competitive our girl is She barely loses those exhibitions, even though they are supposed to be just for fun xD And charity/to see where you stand with your game (if it's in the middle of the season like this one)
I agree with everything you said.
About the exhibition, I think she'll take it serious. Like Maria said, she's super competitive, even when it comes to sill things. I think the Parbias Showdown exhibition is a serious one, not sure though. There will probably be a couple funny moments here and there.
Hopefully Mash won't get too much second hand embarrassment from Caro.
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #161
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
About the exhibition, I think she'll take it serious. Like Maria said, she's super competitive, even when it comes to sill things. I think the Parbias Showdown exhibition is a serious one, not sure though. There will probably be a couple funny moments here and there.
Judging by how Caro played these starting tournaments, I don't really think that we should worry that much Although, I guess I shouldn't underestimate her xD But, still, every win is good for your confidence, whether it's when you are training or playing an exhibition, and Maria knows it better than anyone Btw, sb who wrote this is right: she first needs to avenge that AO final loss I won't object if we have to wait until, let's say, RG final and then her beating the crap out of Vika game-wise of course xD
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #162
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Yeah, the Madison Square Gardens exhibitions are more in the vein of the Hopman Cup - taken pretty seriously by the players. It's not like off-season exhibitions in really small countries, where the tickets are SUPER cheap so as to attract average members of the public (i.e. not particularly interested in tennis but just have an interest in their local player), and so there's a more lighthearted feel to it - the tickets for MSG are pretty expensive and geared towards genuine tennis fans, and the audience goes there expecting to see quality tennis. So Maria and Caroline will probably take it pretty seriously (well, Caroline might start cringeworthily dicking about if she's getting outplayed, like she did against Kim at the Belgian exhibition).

Though of course, if Maria loses, then it wasn't a serious exhibition
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #163
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
You're going?
I so want to go as well, but can't find someone to go with me. None of my friends around me is interested in tennis and those who are tennis fans are all in other parts of the world.
I wish i could go
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #164
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know what time it's on btw?
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #165
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

yeap, how many hours from now does the match start? Is is the first one to be played or second after the men's one?