The career-high rankings thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:34 AM   #31
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: The career-high rankings thread

Yet another new CH ranking for Ajla this week: #79

Top 80
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2014, 02:22 AM   #32
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

New career-high singles rankings this week for:

Mekovec, Iva: 352
Adrijana Lekaj: 439
Jana Fett: 678
Nina Alibalic: 851 (there is only one player who is younger and has a higher ranking)

Congratulations, all!
Old Sep 17th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #33
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to them and I cant wait to see what will they do next week, all of them are playing 25K Podgorica. Let's see if they can do something good at higher level.
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #34
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post

Mekovec, Iva: 352
Adrijana Lekaj: 439
Jana Fett: 678
Nina Alibalic: 851 (there is only one player who is younger and has a higher ranking)

Congratulations, all!
Congratulations, I'm really excited about all 4 of them!
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2014, 04:50 AM   #35
country flag networthy

Adrijana Lekaj: 431
Jana Fett: 596 (welcome to the top 600!)
Nina Alibalic: 844

Congratulations!
Old Oct 6th, 2014, 04:05 AM   #36
country flag networthy

All kinds of new CH singles rankings this week:

Ema Mikulcic: 253
Adrijana Lekaj: 412
Tena Lukas: 474 -- top 500
Fett, Jana: 590
Nina Alibalic: 840

Plus 17-yo Martina Basic enters the rankings for the first time. She's at #1208

Congrats to all of them