Julia's Animated GIFs thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #16
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia's Animated GIFs thread

The Seoul-gifs:

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #17
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:18 AM   #18
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
No racquet-eating picture?
Ta-da

(I hope you don't mind that I put it here, Cilly )
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM   #19
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I love both gifs . Thanks Skoo, thanks Cilly.

Last edited by HowardH : Feb 23rd, 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: grammar
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:49 AM   #20
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

And, of course, the little fan deserves a gif

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM   #21
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
And, of course, the little fan deserves a gif
Indeed, he showed so much passion
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:03 PM   #22
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Was going to gif that racquet-eating too. Good, I've noticed it's already done before . Such a tense moment.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #23
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

So this is where y'all've been hanging out lately...

Needless to say: subscribed!

Last edited by Raiden : Dec 30th, 2012 at 03:59 PM.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #24
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
So this is where y'all've been hanging out lately...
Lately would not be quite the best word. Those two gifs are the only ones in months. I stopped making them, because there were some conflicts Welcome (back) and thanks for the new gifs. You managed to block my explorer
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #25
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

^ How about now?

PS: get a damn firefox
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #26
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
^ How about now?

PS: get a damn firefox
It's better. But did you make them smaller? You should have just put them on separate rows

Nah, I'm into Chrome
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #27
country flag Raiden

^ In that case - good.

As long as you take care of business (when shit is broke, all you can do is change

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #28
country flag Skoo

Yeah, they run significantly better on Firefox. Well, I guess I could give it a try

I gave it a try (a week) and I'm back to Chrome Firefox is slower overall, has a lot of sudden blocks (the buttons don't do anything, you need to restart it) and the sync didn't restore all of my bookmarks. Yes, it has some better apps than Chrome, but that's about the only advantage for me. I activated GPU rendering on Chrome and now the gifs work pretty well. They still interfere with the scrolling, but that's the only problem

Last edited by Skoo : Oct 11th, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #29
country flag Skoo

Last edited by Skoo : Jan 17th, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #30
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

She's never going to hit that shot again.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote