Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | Charleston - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #1
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Arrow Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | Charleston

TBE WTA Ranks Update Thread

Last edited by Christork17 : Apr 5th, 2014 at 01:27 AM.
Christork17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #2
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown

This is great, we used to have breakdown like this in the CP a few years back but it fell out of use, thanks for making another one

Good to see that once Pattaya is over her ranking should be pretty secure until Rome.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #3
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown

She had to win to stay in the top 20, and she did it ! Amazing
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #4
country flag Christork17

Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Live Updates)

Goerges and Kerber won their 1st Round in Doha so Dani will drop out of the top 20 next Monday
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #5
country flag Christork17

No changes this week, still #21 with 2450 pts.
Next week it should be almost the same around Dani after Kuala Lumpur and Acapulco,
Only Pavlyuchenkova should fall just over Dani with 2456 points (losing her points from Monterrey 2011)

Indian Wells will be very important, having no points to defend
She could make a nice leap even by winning only 2 or 3 rounds, but we all know what we are hoping for
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #6
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Of course I dunno if it's just her form or if I'm buying into the "win every 5 years" superstition but I'm really excited about Indian Wells this year. She hasn't won a match there in three years, hopefully her new coach will have a better plan and she can make it her home again.
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #7
country flag Xanaduxfa

Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice Xanaduxfa is just really nice

I'm excited about Indian Wells too

There's no way she can lose
Xanaduxfa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2012, 06:02 AM   #8
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely expecting top 20 after IW, come on babe you can do it!!

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #9
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....89&postcount=2

Daniela ranked no.16 with everyone's Indian Wells points off! Indian Wells is such a crucial tournament for Daniela to push up the rankings. Every win will help loads!
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #10
country flag FerrerFan123
ShinSekai Yori

FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela's ranked #17 without winning a round at IW! That's how close she was to other's ranked closely. Hopefully Kerber, Ivanovic and Pavly lose early.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #11
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I mean.... The IW points could boost her confidence and make her mentally strong. But Daniela, as she did during her career, is one more time less of circumstances.
Great shame.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #12
country flag Tipp

So depressing to see the other girls around her racking up the points, such a big opportunity missed.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #13
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otlichno View Post
Daniela's ranked #17 without winning a round at IW! That's how close she was to other's ranked closely. Hopefully Kerber, Ivanovic and Pavly lose early.
I guess I'm happy but I'm nervous about Miami. I hope she can win a few rounds so she can game some points
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #14
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela is 17 now?

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #15
country flag FerrerFan123
ShinSekai Yori

FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute FerrerFan123 has a reputation beyond repute

Back to #19