WWW Katowice Final: Cornet vs Giorgi? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Cornet in 2 17 18.68%
Cornet in 3 33 36.26%
Giorgi in 2 17 18.68%
Giorgi in 3 24 26.37%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #1
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
WWW Katowice Final: Cornet vs Giorgi?

Cornet won their only match at the AO 6-3 4-6 6-4. Www this time?

Really looking forward to this match!
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #2
country flag hien88

hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice
A very tough match for Camila
She needs to settle it in 2 sets and really focus to get the maiden title

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hien88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #3
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future CheddarChomper has a brilliant future
Re: WWW Katowice Final: Cornet vs Giorgi?

Tough to call. Mila is on a mission. She'll take it in 3.

Pavlyuchenkova Pennetta Cibulkova Giorgi Keys Li Na
McHale Cirstea Voegele Beck Pironkova Martic Kerber
Tomljanovic Rybarikova Zhang Shuai Barthel Makarova Morita
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #4
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of

Camila is playing so much better than she did at AO. She could take it all, if she gets her head in a right place. I think she can do it, but it'll be a close one. Cornut is gonna tire her with all the drama and bathroom breaks
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #5
country flag Shifty-Eyed Dog

Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of

Cornet in two easy sets, 6-2 6-2.

Stan the Man

Bouchard - A.Rad - Pennetta - Cibulkova - Wozniacki - Shvedova - Petkovic - Kuznetsova
Shifty-Eyed Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #6
country flag We Ourselves

We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future We Ourselves has a brilliant future

Whoever tanks first wins the match.
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #7
country flag matthewg9

matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice matthewg9 is just really nice

Gonna be hard for Camila... it's not that easy to hit winners against Cornet, she's everywhere on the court. Cami has to be patient and not hit everything into the net.
I think Alize will win this in two, but I hope not :P
matthewg9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:07 PM   #8
country flag tennis__serena

tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all tennis__serena is a name known to all

cornet in 3
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #9
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Think Giorgi will win this rather comfortably.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #10
country flag MaKiri94
SöderKing 2014

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Don't fucking lose this SexyMila!!!
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #11
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Alizé was hopeless against Camila in Melbourne, all she could do was pray for Camila's shots to land outside the court

Giorgi might get tight as it is her first final tho.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #12
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Very open in my opinion. Alize was not playing well on that match, her fighting spirit made her come through in the end. Camila has a lead in Final set and choked it way with too many UEs. This match was played on horrid conditions with a lot of heat.

Considering the surface I would say Giorgi but Cornet has more experience and should be less nervous.

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #13
country flag Shifty-Eyed Dog

Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of Shifty-Eyed Dog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Alizé was hopeless against Camila in Melbourne, all she could do was pray for Camila's shots to land outside the court

Giorgi might get tight as it is her first final tho.
She was "hopeless", but she won?

Stan the Man

Bouchard - A.Rad - Pennetta - Cibulkova - Wozniacki - Shvedova - Petkovic - Kuznetsova
Shifty-Eyed Dog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #14
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of kvaker81 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty-Eyed Dog View Post
Because of Camila's UE's amount. She get much less of those now and much more shot inside the court. She really improved in that department
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #15
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty-Eyed Dog View Post
My point is that Camila beat herself that day, she made all the winners and all the UEs. On a better day, she can easily hit Alizé off the court.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote