Paris. 2012. - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #301
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Paris. 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Truthfully I just think she was sick of the cold and wanted to leave and not risk getting really sick again.

I'm really not worried about this lose.
To quote Maria Sharapova herself:
мы не играем на улице
she could have been 0 afected by the cold. If she didn't wander around Paris. Or Moscow in only a shirt and coat and leather pants without a scarf for that matter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #302
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Rest up for IW, I guess.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #303
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Missed the match again, but crap Maria lost.

Indian Wells next probably.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #304
country flag Jack89

Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light Jack89 is a glorious beacon of light

Would have preferred her to win today but shit happens. I'm not really that worried about her next tournaments. I mean, this was just one loss, which had more to do with Maria than Kerber, and she's now got 3-4 weeks to work on her game before IW.

Plus, given that the field was pretty weak here, I don't think this tournament would have made a huge difference to her game or confidence.
Jack89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #305
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

I don't really care about this tournament frankly speaking. It's like she didn't even get a chance to prepare at all and yeah it's about time for her to take some rest since she's been playing 10 tennis matches for nearly a month now and I'm sure her body kinda feels it too.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #306
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

AAARGH ES2 stopped casting tennis and Vinci is up 6-4 4-4 with Bartoli!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #307
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

haha so my dad was reading Russian news and one of the headlines was "Maria Sharapova kicked out of Paris"(in Russian of course) and he thought that she got kicked out because she stole something.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #308
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

whuuut

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #309
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

She played like shit...but she probably didn't care. If this had been a Slam or big tournament, she would have fought like crazy. I'm just dissapointed she didn't win a title here. :/
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #310
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Well that was the shittiest day ever for me.
Julia, Stan, Masha, Roger. Everybody I support lost.
I'm the biggest jinx eva. (Nole should be thankful. Had he needed to play a match today, he would lose, too. )
Not that I even care so much about Paris or Davis Cup, but still, the day was beyond tragic.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #311
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Would have liked her to win the title but I'm not too upset by this loss. She always messes up easy draws

Hoping for a better performance at IW.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #312
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly so fucking sick of her shit. I mean, I love her and always will, but she's so disappointing/frustrating at times. [bitter fanboy talking]

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #313
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

oh maria .... see you in Indian Wells
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #314
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

I'm glad most of you are keeping sane about this... it's just a small tournament. Nothing to be bothered about. What really matters is if she wins in Paris a few months from now.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #315
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I'm honestly so fucking sick of her shit. I mean, I love her and always will, but she's so disappointing/frustrating at times. [bitter fanboy talking]
I know

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote