Paris. 2012. - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #286
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Paris. 2012.

Looking at the positive sides of this tournament, if there are any, Maria will be back at #2 in the world next week!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #287
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria did not deserve to win with this shit play

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #288
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
^
I mean, I'm obviously disappointed but guys, don't be so desperate. We all know the big things are Slams and Olympics here, and she just gained points because Kvitova didn't play.
Kerber played quite good, but honestly it was Maria who lost this match, I think she just played at her 50%. The court and the balls were not helping either, I think the really important tournaments are ahead.
Exactly.
You guys are more funnier than this lost. I bet that she doesn't care too much about this tournament.
Maria said that her priority are Grand Slams, Olympics and also BIG tournaments like IW or Miami.
You always do so much panic after all her lost.

I remember last year after pathetic start of the season you all said that it's almost end of her career, few weeks later she proved you're wrong. Hope in this year she'll do the same!
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #289
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
2005 Indian Wells lost SF badly - 2006 went back with a vengeance and won! lets 2012 be the same result as 2006 you party pooping hoes.

Quote:
cherry. You need to calm down
ok ok
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #290
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
I remember last year after pathetic start of the season you all said that it's almost end of her career, few weeks later she proved you're wrong. Hope in this year she'll do the same!
Um, pretty sure it hasn't been a pathetic start.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #291
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Maria was a bit off today, but she wasn't playing that bad. A couple of points were decisive in the match and Kerber was lucky/took some risks and was able to win them!

Now let's forget about this and move ahead: Indian Wells!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #292
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

We ALL know it's the CLAY court tournament in paris france she cares about so lets laugh it off and over it
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #293
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Um, pretty sure it hasn't been a pathetic start.
It was a lot worse than this year though: only QF in a Slam and then she got sick...
You know, I'm not even really mad or angry 'cause she lost... I'm just annoyed, disappointed, it was an easy shot to get more points easily and it was clear that she just didn't focus enough. On the other hand we had Kerber who put all her efforts in the match playing her best, and bam! there you go.

I'm like..

Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #294
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
It was a lot worse than this year though: only QF in a Slam and then she got sick...
I was saying, this year hasn't been pathetic. By any means.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #295
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Didn't get to QF. Lost to Petkovic in R4.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #296
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #297
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I was saying, this year hasn't been pathetic. By any means.
I had it all wrong. Actually I think I just read half of the post, sorry. I was in "posting frenzy" on too many forums open at the same time.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #298
country flag Trih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Oh, right. I was stupid and "busy" playing too much World of Warcraft last year. :angryatmyself:
Boy, I'm a total mess today...
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #299
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Truthfully I just think she was sick of the cold and wanted to leave and not risk getting really sick again.

I'm really not worried about this lose.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #300
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

this was as obvious tankjob as they come - she was missing easy putaways, not moving her feet and going for outrageous winners too. Not to mention blowing leads in both sets, which would never happen in a slam match...LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote