Paris. 2012. - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #271
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Paris. 2012.

That was just... I literally have no words.
Squandering so many BPs and GPs and I just knew this was going in the wrong direction.
Such a tournament for her to lose, and she doesn't want it.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #272
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Actually the court and the balls were slow, the bounce was so high that Kerber threw everything back.

~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #273
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

MaitaBaby, why? Why not IW and Miami? I am too worried for the clay season, wouldn't count much on it. She has huge No. of points to defend there, but she is no way a good clay-courter, so yeah, it worries me.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #274
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I'd be worried if she was outplayed like at the AO final but she gifted the match to Kerber.

My mind's already all fired up for the clay season anyway.
THIS!

Im sure Maria's like Whatever hoe ill get you in Rome.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #275
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
lets just say i wasn't reacting like this and shocked after match point with all her errors through out the match.
^
This. I mean, I'm obviously disappointed but guys, don't be so desperate. We all know the big things are Slams and Olympics here, and she just gained points because Kvitova didn't play.
Kerber played quite good, but honestly it was Maria who lost this match, I think she just played at her 50%. The court and the balls were not helping either, I think the really important tournaments are ahead.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #276
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
MaitaBaby, why? Why not IW and Miami? I am too worried for the clay season, wouldn't count much on it. She has huge No. of points to defend there, but she is no way a good clay-courter, so yeah, it worries me.
She's a much better clay court player than she was years ago.
She played many of her best matches on clay last year, winning Rome and making RG semifinals.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #277
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Actually the court and the balls were slow, the bounce was so high that Kerber threw everything back.
THIS! Everyone is saying that the court looks fast, but it's the contrary! The court is not that fast and the balls are heavy! That's why Maria was finding it difficult to finish off points! Many of her shots would have been winners with different balls/surface.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #278
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

That was definitely a tank job so we should not look into it much.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #279
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

2 yrs are not the same, I mean 2 days, 2 matches are not same, let alone 2 seasons. We shall see. I just want to tone myself down, learn how to expect anything and not take any match for granted. And I just realized I won't be able to watch Wimbledon.. Stress.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #280
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

She had opportunities, didn't take them/ wasted any lead she had...

Better luck in the next tournament.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #281
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I know it wasn't a big tournament and we shouldn't read too much into this loss, but I'm quite disappointed because it could have been her first title of the season!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #282
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
THIS! Everyone is saying that the court looks fast, but it's the contrary! The court is not that fast and the balls are heavy! That's why Maria was finding it difficult to finish off points! Many of her shots would have been winners with different balls/surface.
Maria said The surface is fast
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/080220...er-finals.html

Quote:
"I struggled a little bit at the beginning because the surface is quicker than at the Australian Open or the Fed Cup," Australian Open finalist Sharapova, who will next face either Romanian Monica Niculescu or German ninth seed Angelique Kerber, told reporters.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #283
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm excited for IW and Miami. Hopeful that she can take home one of them. But I think the focus now is to try to win that 4th GS and it just so happens RG is next. I can't imagine her being too invested in Premiere events. No one likes to lose but can't dwell on them and can't always win.

Last edited by MaitaBaby : Feb 10th, 2012 at 05:08 PM.
MaitaBaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #284
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
You need to calm down.
because this
Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
Maria taking a page from the book of Serena? I honestly don't think she even cared.
Don't look to much into it.
Though I'm just annoyed that she wasted her chance to add the title to her collection.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #285
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly not too bothered do i hate that Maria lost? YES did she lose because she got owned by the other players awesomeness? NO getting shit back does not mean awesome play!
2005 Indian Wells lost SF badly - 2006 went back with a vengeance and won! lets 2012 be the same result as 2006 you party pooping hoes.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote