Paris. 2012. - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #151
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Paris. 2012.

Maria going on the court now and the commentator just said she is the highest earning female player in the history o.O I didn't know she is that good in the money-making department
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #152
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

She is wearing her AO dress, which is really stunning IMO. So I'm glad to see her wearing it one last time!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #153

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

And she is playing in her AO gear. Haven't seen yet, but probably her classic top and skirt variation

Edit: Nope, her dress Even better, I love this one
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #154
country flag Aaron!

Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all

Come on Maria
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #155
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

GoodLuck Maria
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014,
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #156

Chair umpire Kader
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #157

A bit of a slow start, but finished it in big style She was serving pretty well (only two DFs), footwork was good, and the shot that won the majority of points: BACKHAND She was hitting it everywhere, down the line, cross-court... Best point definitely her BH passing shot. Defense was also really good. All in all, a pretty good performance. And how cute was she in the end? Btw, that commentator really has to work on his English xD
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #158
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Didn't watch the first set but the second set looked kind of solid. Wasn't really tested tho.

Paris court just makes her shot look faster and lethal. It suits her very well, good pace and allows her to dictate.

I'm glad she has improved the variation in her serve since the beginning of the year.

Last year it was so predictable which directions she was gonna serve and this gave her lots of troubles. And this year she has reduced her double faults significantly and it's mighty impressive.
goldlion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #159
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold

~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #160
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

She played better in the 2nd set and i love Paris's surface, it's a real hardcourt
Stat

Maria will face Kerber or Niculescu in QF on Friday
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014,
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #161
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
A bit of a slow start, but finished it in big style She was serving pretty well (only two DFs), footwork was good, and the shot that won the majority of points: BACKHAND She was hitting it everywhere, down the line, cross-court... Best point definitely her BH passing shot. Defense was also really good. All in all, a pretty good performance. And how cute was she in the end? Btw, that commentator really has to work on his English xD
It's only around 50% of her level. If I had to pick on her, I don't like when she was at the net and got passed by three cc forehands in the second set.

First one, okay maybe you were guessing. Second one, the follow through wasn't go enough. Third one, you kinda know she's gonna go cc to pass you and Maria still let that happen.
goldlion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #162
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and easy.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #163
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Please let it be Kerber whom she plays next. I want another beat down of that German .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #164
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad for a first match.

P.S. PRETTY PLEASE, DO WHAT MY SIGNATURES TELLS YOU TO!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #165
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

[gloating] If Maria win here QF match I will see her live on Saturday [/gloating]. Let's all pray she wins this tournament anyway. Anything less would be a disappointment.