Maria in Pattaya - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #256
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria in Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
she looks very tired at the moment.
Perhaps she'll learn to not have to spend so much time in beating lower ranked opponents.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #257
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

She hasn't played much so far this season, I think long matches were to be expected. Even if she loses today, she's had an excellent week and has got some good matchplay in.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #258
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Whew. Maria holds for 2-2 3rd set at Ad Maria from 0-40 down (2nd serves on all bps). Break Maria.

Maria got 4/8 of her 1st serves in during that game with 1 double fault.

Maria had a break point for 2-1 3rd set.

Last edited by Protoss : Feb 12th, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #259
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

She's so brave, she deserves to win that match.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #260
country flag Protoss

Whew. Maria holds for 3-3 3rd set at 2nd Ad Maria from 30-0 to 30-40 (all 2nd serves there) to 40-40 to Ad Maria to 40-40. Break Maria.

Maria is only getting 41% of her 1st serves in during the 3rd set so far (4/10 in that game) (6/9 won on 1st serve in the 3rd set, 5/13 won on 2nd set in the 3rd set with 3 double faults).
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #261
country flag Protoss

Hantuchova has been holding too easily in her past few service games.

Over the last 6 sets Maria's played (counting the 3rd set so far today), only once has her opponent won less than 50% on their 2nd serve in a set and that was 47% in the 1st set against Cirstea.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #262
country flag Protoss

Oh geez. Maria broken for 3-5 3rd set at 15-40 on a double fault. Break Maria.

Maria has faced break points in her last 5 service games going back to the end of the 2nd set.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #263
country flag Protoss

Hantuchova holds for 6-3 3rd set at 40-15. The match was 3 hours 14 minutes long.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #264
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

She seemed so tired in the end. I would say she was at 80% at best throughout the whole match. It's a shame she lost the match, but in general things are going in the right direction ;-)
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #265
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

She has to be feeling fucking dead.. but did not once stop fighting. Proud of her. Sad to lose especially after her week of never giving up. And seriously is Daniela usually that annoying? Oh well hopefully not the last final of the year.
Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #266
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

nothing to be ashamed of.
Kiri gave it all. Just didn't have enough energy today.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #267
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

And for gods sake enough with the negativity.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #268
country flag Nikkiri

I hope she pulls out of Doha tbh.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #269
country flag Nikkiri

12 hours on court this week. Hadn't played since retiring with an injury at the AO. Fought to the very end. It was a great week for her.. just not the ending we wanted. Hopefully she is not too discouraged from this.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #270
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

She shouldn't be. She was already tired at the start but still the better player. Just being dead tired in the end was too much . But yeah, pulling out of Doha might be a good idea, no point in playing there without real chances.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote