Indian Wells and Miami! Further climbing up the rankings? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #31
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Around the world - and back into Top 50!!!

so happy for Sori that she made SF she can really build on this result we can say she´s back on the way to her best... I am very glad she´s not cruising around Top 100 and will be Top 50 soon and maybe next week...

it´s obviously going to be tough against Jarka but she´s not much in form but Sori can be tired of travelling and jetlag...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #32
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

If Jarka plays liek she did in last matches she will beat herselft..And also Sori is in form I hope for a good result for her But a lot of my favs in draw close to eachother :/

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #33
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Doha R1: Sorana Cîrstea def. Jarmila Gajdosova 6-4 6-1

Was 1-3 behind, but only lost 2 more games from there on!
4/4 on BPs!

Now rematch against Stosur!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Feb 14th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #34
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and let's hope for a Cîrstea Ivanovic 3R
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #35
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Snow White
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #36
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done girl, God I'm so glad she's back!!!
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #37
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Hey I would say she is back still definitely not. this win against JArka means nothing plus she should beat Makiri that was bad match. I really feel sad for Jarka I mean it must have ben errorfest from her =( tho I didnt expect such score I knew Sori can win no doubt. As for tmrw Samy wont make same mistake twice Sori was up her standarts at AO on big stage different circumstances Sammy under pressure a bit and she played poorly. I think she doesnt stand chance but Sam is top 10 so
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #38
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #39
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Lost to Stosur 4-6 6-7

Too poor on the important points. She may have back her game, but her brain is still stuck at junior level
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #40
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Solid play for both of them. Maybe Sorana should play more on Samantha's BH. Anyway her tennis is back to the level of August 2009. She will be in top very quickly now.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #41
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Lost to Stosur 4-6 6-7

Too poor on the important points. She may have back her game, but her brain is still stuck at junior level
A little harsh hey, Sorana's on-court attitude is beautiful that's the first thing, she doesn't/didn't get down on herself which helps her to stay focused and into the match (remember Hobart against Angelique ).

I find she didn't play very strategical today and let Sam too many looks at her forehand contrary to Australian Open -- also her ROS was slightly lower but Sorana comes from so far that these kinds of losses now have much more of a positive aura around them than in the past.

She looks promising for her future tournaments and her ranking should show that as an effect.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #42
country flag Curcubeu

Just saw the stats which are excellent.

I hope for a match against old Rena at Monterrey. She can trouble her and won't have any problems of getting overpowered.
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #43
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

really happy for Sori even though she lost... we can see a big improvement since last 2 years she´s now able to compete the best players which means a lot and that hard work has paid off maybe it lasted much longer than we expected but Sori is finally back on her way to be top 30 I believe she can make it and be consistent on that top 30 level... hopefully she can reach this level and stay there because she´s older than in 2010 and much more experienced now and has learnt how to handle the pressure... so proud of her!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #44
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Monterrey

(5)Gisela Dulko (ARG) v Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
Q v Eva Birnerova (CZE)
(wc)Ximena Hermoso (MEX) v Timea Babos (HUN)
Stefanie Voegele (SUI) v (3/wc)Sorana Cirstea (ROU)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #45
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like she has to pull through to the SF at least.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote