The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever" chat thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 09:25 PM   #1
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever" chat thread

I think us Sori fans deserve a thread like this

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:49 PM   #2
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever" chat thread

how should the greatest chat thread ever be?
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:14 PM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
how should the greatest chat thread ever be?
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say

Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:25 PM   #4
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:49 PM   #5
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say

The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever"... how should this chat be to be the greatest? What do we have to do to accomplish that?
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 11:57 PM   #6
country flag hellas719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever"... how should this chat be to be the greatest? What do we have to do to accomplish that?
Well we could make it great

To answer your question seriously, we could make it a popular and famous chat thread with multiple volumes of it in the future

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 12:01 AM   #7
country flag hellas719

Umm...so what do you guys wanna talk about? The only real chat threads I've posted in are gigi's giggle club and this greek one on MTF. Sure I've posted in other ones too, but no more than 50 posts in any of them except Szavay's which has barely over 100 and all we do is talk about music or tennis

In Gigi's one we talk about movies and tennis but I'm not very invloved
And in the Greek one on MTF we just talk about football, tennis, a few other sports here and there, ways to get kostas kastoria to come back to MTF, they talk about how bad women's tennis is and I argue with them, we sometimes talk about tennis tipping but I'm not that crazy about it like they are, and we talk about women.

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 12:03 AM   #8
country flag hellas719

Guys, other than Sorana, who are your favorite players? Mine are all in my sig (I have a lot, but most of them are lower-ranked). The only other thread I post in is Ekaterine Gorgodze, so maybe I should put her in my signature
And I don't really like that many male players. On MTF my sig is Economidis-Baghdatis-Roddick-Blake-Djokovic and then GRE and USA and Agassi-Sampras-Philippoussis as retired players. I also like a few other players like Llodra and Clement because I met them, Tipsarevic, Crivoi, Martirosyan and like 3 others.

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 07:25 AM   #9
country flag Ananko.
Anamazing

Ananko. has disabled reputation

Hey guys,
I suppose in this theard can speak a little of everything and of course including the tennis, we can also introduce our presentation to know a little better.
My name is Teresa, I am of 22 years and i'm from Mallorca (Spain), started playing tennis at 6 years, come to play some national and ITF tournaments until the 18 years I injury hurt the knee, and I could not play tennis really is my passion, it was hard the first few months, but little by little you're getting used to I "new life".
I am in the third year of study at University studying Physiotherapy, one of my biggest dreams is to become a physiotherapist of prestige and power to enter into the best physical therapists of the WTA, it is difficult but not impossible.
My passion for tennis, I continue to several players who today are my # 1 all, I have no preference for a few more than others...
ATP: Gaston Gaudio, Janko Tipsarevic, David Ferrer, Nole Djokovic, Franco Ferreiro and Marcos Baghdatis.
WTA: Ana Ivanovic, Sorana (OF COURSE! ), Sania Mirza, Maria Kirilenko and Tatiana Golovin.
I like to keep track of everyone and of course people know you like to play tennis in general and if you like any player I like better .

Apart of tennis but my other passions, are my family and my friends are a key part in my life!, could not live without them!.
I love music, especially Rock&Pop and R&B, I can not leave my house without my iPod I go everywhere with he, I love photography, Photoshop and touring, the trip of my dreams is to go to Athens and then go to the islands of around, and in the not too distant future (or so they hope) I like to go to LA, NY and Miami.
Well I think that my presentation has been too long , I hope not have bored a lot.

Ananko. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 08:45 AM   #10
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Oh...didn't notice this thread...I keep an eye on my subscribed threads so often miss new ones lol

Well, I am Stephen from England, 33 in about a month's time lol

I got into tennis when I was younger but never played enough to seriously consider it an option. I am 6'4 and a leftie with a pretty decent serve so when I was 16 I idolised Goran Ivanisevic. I followed him for year after year so actually shed a tear when he eventually won Wimbledon, such a great moment for me. After he retired I haven't really been able to get into the ATP tour so I switched to following the WTA. My favourite players are: Sorana (of course), Hantuchova, Vaidisova, Cibulkova and Rezai. Also watching out for Rus.

My main talent and hobby is pencil drawing...draw lots of things but mainly sports stars etc...here are a few of my most current...

Masha -

Lil Masa -

Nicole -

Last edited by Cirstea : Jun 4th, 2009 at 09:01 AM.
Cirstea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 08:56 AM   #11
country flag Ananko.
Anamazing

Ananko. has disabled reputation

As I said you are really fantastics, you are an artist in power
Ananko. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #12
country flag Cirstea

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terass View Post
As I said you are really fantastics, you are an artist in power
Aww...thank you so much Very sweet of you to say. Okay...can I request that if any of you see a really high resolution face photo of Sori please let me know.
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:16 AM   #13
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Wow those are great pics Stephen
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:44 AM   #14
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Omg. Thats amaze.

Who do y'all want to win now that Stsur took Sorana out? Go Sveta.

CANT WAIT for the grasscourt season to start.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #15
country flag Cirstea

Domi for me and thanks for the comments