2012 Post AO Hardcourts - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #16
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Post AO Hardcourts

Yanina def. Schiavone 76(4) 64

A close match really, both had many opportunities. Yanina saved 6/8 BPs, but converted just 3/13 BPs.

Next its Pervak or Razzano. Winnable, but depends on Yanina.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #17
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done
Was hoping for this win She should win next one against Pervak too. (But you never know)
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #18
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

I was confident she would win against Schiavone,H2H 4-0 now

She has such a winnable win for a r3 match against Pervak,but like Dorien said,you never know. Still I think she should be able to overpower the Kazakh without too much trouble,but we´ll see..
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #19
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Yanina - Pervak 6-4 6-0

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #20
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina

She keeps her good form post AO: SF in Paris(Premier),now QF in Doha(Premier 5),those are such good results and I´m so happy for her

Well,Azarenka next. Today her serving was a bit eeew(such a low FS % as 52% hasn´t happened in a long time).Hopefully she improves her serve,which she´ll need,otherwise Azarenka´s gonna eat her.I don´t think she´ll win,but I believe she´ll give the Belarussian a run for her money
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #21
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win
Nothing to lose against Vika, so hopefully we will just see a nice match
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #22
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka def. Wickmayer 60 64

1st set stats:

Yanina could only win 2 points on her serve. This set was just a nightmare. To say she couldn't put 2 balls on court is generous, she couldn't find the court at all

match stats:

Already better from Yanina, but it's like she didn't really believe. While Vika was quite intense, come oning and stuff, Yanina didn't fistpump nor said come ons, no frustration either (not a bad thing), but was rather smiley.

However, it was a positive week. She played as far as possible in these conditions.
Let's see what next week brings. I think she should be last into MD in Dubai.

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Feb 17th, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #23
country flag #kArLoS#

Ugh I could only watch the last game,and it definitely wasn´t good. 1st set stats hurt my eyes. Poor Yanina

BTW I noticed what you say too,the handshake was great,and Yanina even smiled at her. It´s like she knows she´s got a lot to learn still,and recognizes that. Contraty to what some people believe,she isn´t the bitch they made her to be. Dubai is going to be as tough as that,maybe more,as the draw is only 32,so it´ll be packed. I´m waiting for the MD already,have a feeling she´ll have another clash against Azarenka,in r2 this time
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #24
country flag WhoAmI?

Last time I remember her being like that - smiling at points won or points lost - was when she lost to Kvitova 06 26 at Wimbledon.

Last season's first half she was drawn to Wozniacki quite a few times, will see if it's the same with Azarenka now
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #25
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

First set was indeed very bad. Second set was a bit better already. But indeed her smile after winning the first game was really funny She was really positive today even when she was losing
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #26
country flag WhoAmI?

Dubai MD is out, but no Yanina.

No news on Facebook either.

And just yesterday her website had
Quote:
Yanina is now heading for Dubai.
http://www.yaninawickmayer.com/en/ne...od-for-yanina/

Maybe she just got sick or something
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #27
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Good two weeks for Nina

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #28
country flag WhoAmI?

Maybe we'll just have one cheering thread for the whole season?

Yanina's section of the draw in Indian Wells

Jankovic vs Bye
Hampton vs Hercog
Gajdosova vs Vandeweghe
Bye vs Wickmayer
Pennetta vs Bye
Pironkova vs Suarez Navarro
Cirstea vs Benesova
Bye vs A.Radwanska

Easy 1st round
4th round would be great.. (as long as she has no signs of health problems)
There are quite a few points to defend
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #29
country flag WhoAmI?

Tough loss against Gajdosova 62 26 46.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #30
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Nina
And I guess we will use this for a while and then after Fed Cup we can make one for the clay court season

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote