Follow the Fed Cup 2012 ! (Structure #1) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #31
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all
Re: Follow the Fed Cup 2012 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamR03A View Post
And does anyone know if tickets are actually available to buy yet? Any Swedish friends able to help us out?
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #32
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Who ever is in charge of choosing venues and surfaces for Germany and Switzerland need to be fired. Germany chooses Indoor Hardcourts with Kvitova playing and then Indoor Red Clay with Stosur playing. Switzerland chooses Indoor Red Clay with Stosur where that Swiss court coincidentally LOVED Stosur's kick and top spin. Now Indoor Hardcourts against Belarus.

These people need to make smarter choices.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #33
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Who ever is in charge of choosing venues and surfaces for Germany and Switzerland need to be fired. Germany chooses Indoor Hardcourts with Kvitova playing and then Indoor Red Clay with Stosur playing. Switzerland chooses Indoor Red Clay with Stosur where that Swiss court coincidentally LOVED Stosur's kick and top spin. Now Indoor Hardcourts against Belarus.

These people need to make smarter choices.
I think Germany is playing on clay because it is the weekend before Stuttgart and they always play at the Porsche Arena where they Stuttgart event is held because the German Fed Cup team is sponsored by Porsche IIRC . And it would be impossible to change the court surface overnight

Maybe Switzerkand chose hard thinking Vika might not want to ruin her RG chances and she wouldn't bother

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #34
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all

Still not been able to find tickets for Sweden vs GB - hoping I haven't missed the boat but don't see how I can have done when I've checked every single day!
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #35
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwej View Post
Still not been able to find tickets for Sweden vs GB - hoping I haven't missed the boat but don't see how I can have done when I've checked every single day!
http://www.ticnet.se/search.php?lang...m_header_lang1

They just started the ticket sale 2 days ago.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #36
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

where i can see the livescores of american zone II
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #37
country flag cwej

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamR03A View Post
http://www.ticnet.se/search.php?lang...m_header_lang1

They just started the ticket sale 2 days ago.
Thank you so much - I have looked everywhere! It's not on fed website or LTA website. And google search produces nothing.
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #38
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Current standings of Group II and III

Group II Europe/Africa

Promotional Play-Off : South Africa, Montenegro, Turkey, Georgia.
Relegation Play-Off : Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Norway.

Group III Europe/Africa

Promotional Play-Off : Lithuania, Tunisia, (?), (?).

Last edited by Christork17 : Apr 19th, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
Christork17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #39
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: Follow the Fed Cup 2012 ! (#1 + standings of GII and GIII in #38)

Group II Europe/Africa

Promotional Play-Off

South Africa vs Turkey
Georgia vs Montenegro

Relegation Play-Off

Finland vs Norway
Latvia vs Denmark

Group II Europe/Africa

Promotional Play-Off

Trinidad & Tobago vs Mexico OR Puerto Rico
Chile vs Guatemala

Group III Europe/Africa

Promotional Play-Off

Morocco vs Lithuania
Tunisia vs Ireland

Last edited by Christork17 : Apr 20th, 2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 01:36 PM   #40
country flag Christork17

Re: Follow the Fed Cup 2012 ! (LIVE #1 + final standings of GII and GIII #40)

Group II Americas

Promotional Play-Off

Trinidad & Tobago vs Mexico
Guatemala vs Chile
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM   #41
country flag Christork17

Promoted to GI :

Turkey
Georgia

Promoted to GII :

Lithuania
Tunisia

Relegated to GIII :

Norway
Denmark
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:33 AM   #42
country flag Christork17

Promoted to GI :

Mexico
Chile
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #43
country flag Christork17

All the promotions and relegations of 2012 :

Promoted to World Group :
-United States
-Australia
-Slovakia
-Japan

Relegated to World Group II
-Belgium
-Spain
-Germany
-Ukraine

Promoted to World Group II