Luksika Kumkhum Cheering Thread!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #31
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Luksika Kumkhum 2012 Cheering Thread!!

Fed Cup starting tomorrow.

Group I Asia/Oceania

THAILAND
Wongteanchai
Kumkhum
Luangnam
Lertcheewakarn

Initially Tanasugarn was on the list, but has withdrawn and Pias has taken her spot. Hoping now Pias and Luk get the two singles.

They play against Kazakhstan and India. Kazakhstan will be REAL hard test They should beat India easily though.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #32
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

FedCup.2013.APZ.Shvedova.vs.Kumkhum
Part1: http://files.mail.ru/69166E72BDDB4E1788C909DECFF2518B
Part2: http://files.mail.ru/3545DB29757347A59E4E232DDFED1D8F
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #33
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Luksika beat Yaroslava 06 64 64
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #34
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

wow, what a result! congrats for that great win, unexpected but it seems well earned considering her great form lately! keep it up!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:21 AM   #35
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
QR1: Kumkhum v Yang
GL Should qualify easy here.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:50 PM   #36
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Only 2 rounds for qualies this year, with this draw should be good for her. Lost in the Q3R last year. If she qualifies hopefully she gets Saisai or Rogowska.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #37
country flag Kəv.

Luk is leading 6-3 1-2*

I'd expect it to be more onesided for Luk though

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 05:01 AM   #38

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Shaking off some rust hopefully, she's had a well deserved rest since Fed Cup.

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #39
country flag Kəv.

Luk won 62 63

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #40

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats and keep winning!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #41

R1: (Q)Kumkhum vs. Rogowska

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #42

Best draw really

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #43
country flag Kəv.

d. Rogowska 36 61 62

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #44

Danilidou next hopefully she's not too tired and give it a good go.

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #45

gl and keep winning!

R1: Kumkhum/Sema def. Kichenok/Kichenok 64 76