Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #1336
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Well, I doubt that she's be aspiring to have a music career. It's just for fun. GM muppets trolling about it is nothing out of the ordinary.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #1337
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manixdk View Post
Ben Rothenberg, Matt Cronin and Steve Tignor are fans of Caro. Here's Steve's latest bit on Caro:

Sorry but I think you got this one wrong.
Cronin is fair. Rothenberg & Tignor are outright haters. There's some blogger who calls herself C Note who is a big hater & retweets almost every Caro insult anyone makes on twitter. Lot of the small time tennis writers & bloggers are very disrespectful to players
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #1338
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Cronin is fair. Rothenberg & Tignor are outright haters. There's some blogger who calls herself C Note who is a big hater & retweets almost every Caro insult anyone makes on twitter. Lot of the small time tennis writers & bloggers are very disrespectful to players
That's Courtney Nguyen and C Note is her troll account. Don't pay attention to it, if you want her more serious thoughts, read tennis.si.com
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #1339
country flag manixdk

manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of

I don't find Rothenberg and Tignor to be haters at all. I might disagree with them, but I've always found them to be fair. Criticism isn't always hate.
manixdk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #1340
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Calling Caroline the biggest disappointment of 2011 is far from fair. She won the most matches & as many titles as anyone.
I wish her 1st few months of 2012 were like 2011

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...15497&zoneid=9

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #1341
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cronin is even worse than Tignor &company. In his tweets he badmouthed her a few times. He was the one who tweeted that Martina H pulled a grimase when someone compared Caroline's game to hers. He also said that Caro did not sound genuine when someone asked her if she's happy for Vika. Which was of course at her own expense

I think all these journos are fans of Caro's biggest rivals. I'm pretty positive that Tignor, Cronin and Bodo are Kvitova's stans. Not sure about Rothenberg.

edit: C Note is known under Forty Deuce blog.
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #1342
marineblue

Quote:
Calling Caroline the biggest disappointment of 2011 is far from fair. She won the most matches & as many titles as anyone.
I wish her 1st few months of 2012 were like 2011

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...15497&zoneid=9
She was the biggest disappointment, of course. Because of her Kvitova was not a no.1 last year like they wished for.
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #1343
country flag goldenlox

Hingis was being creepy, so reporting that was okay. The line about Vika was insulting, but for the most part Cronin is fair, & he interviews the players.
Most of these bloggers are like the GM trolls. They dont say it to the players, they insult players in condescending ways, when they've done much much less than these successful players

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #1344
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
In that case, 'everyone' is completely missing the point. It's fun, humourous and with deliberately exaggerated lyrics ... and should not be viewed as a normal commercial music project. The single is, as you know, part of a charity drive for paralympic athletes. The purpose is to raise money and awareness for less fortunate athletes and if this is achieved, the single serves it purpose!
Yeah,it should be pretty easy to decipher--heck,even our moderator mamador figured it out--that Caroline didn't have any serious musical aspirations with this.Furthermore,this wasn't some huge,media attention-grabbing venture,so any grounded person would just hope for the best in terms of charity benefit...it's a bit warped and nasty to scoff at the charity just because Caroline contributed to it

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #1345
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Tignor, Cronin, Rothenberg & Bodo They all said mean thing about Caro but THey also said Good thing as well.
lang26 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #1346
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure at one point she had serious ambitions, you don't take vocal lessons for nothing, especially not with the tight schedule of a tennis player. I think somewhere along the way she realized that the talent just isn't there though.

Nothing to blame her for, it would be kind of scary if she was a talented singer on top of being a great athlete.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #1347
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

after shooting the video Caro is flying back to US to be Rory's caddy

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1348
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Dosen't Copenhagen start on Monday? If so she will have to be there on Sunday, Saturday maybe...

Unnecessary air miles again

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1349
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Caro and Malou will play doubles on monday...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1350
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

My guess if she's back in USA she will stay and follow the golf Masters Thursday and Friday and so fly back to DEN.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread