Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 270 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #4036
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

That was a good start. Maybe Intl is a good place for Caroline now. Needs to get back to winning titles, or at least get some consistency again
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #4037
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manixdk View Post
6-1, 6-2 is ok with me
Yeah,that WAS pretty good,wasn't it??If Caro can produce those results more consistently,then we'll start getting more hate like in the good ol' days

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #4038
country flag manixdk

manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of

Bet365 is streaming Seoul for those who can get it.
manixdk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #4039
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Actually,I don't feel guilty for going to bed and not using the livestream b/c I think that Caro will pull this one out relatively easily

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #4040
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

So has Caro gotten her own physiotherapist yet? I think Johansson said in the past few weeks it was something she should get.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #4041
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
So has Caro gotten her own physiotherapist yet? I think Johansson said in the past few weeks it was something she should get.
Well, if she gets really desperate I am available.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #4042
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Back in 2010/2011, Caro often worked with Pavl Duval (boxing coach) to strengthen her fitness. I think it's quite clear, comparing her fitness level from that period to now, it is also a point where Caro has regressed.

So personally, I can see much sense in working with a dedicated fitness coach. Then again, it's all down to commitment isn't it? More fitness work in the schedule might give less time for golf watching ...

We'll see. Winning 2 matches against very low ranked opponents in an Asian International, does not make me shout 'she's back' from the roof tops.

I personally think, Caro could get back to the very top of the game, if she still had the will and desire to do so. I am just not sure, she does. I hope. Very much, but so far it's been just hope.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Sep 20th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #4043
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post

I personally think, Caro could get back to the very top of the game, if she still had the will and desire to do so. I am just not sure, she does. I hope. Very much, but so far it's been just hope.
Bingo. All this talk about coaches, scheduling etc. means not much if she isn't fully committed.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #4044
country flag manixdk

manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of

According to @fogmount, Caro bunted a couple of volleys up the middle when she had match point. But Caro served exceptionally well, and that's what won her the match. I saw most of the first set, and Caro still doesn't trust her forehand. There's still a huge difference there between practice and match play. Garcia started hitting to Caro's forehand 2 games away from losing, but it was too little, too late. Form the matches I've seen lately, it's Caro's serve that's winning matches for her, when she wins.
manixdk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4045
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Wat U guys think Caro Chances against Kookie

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #4046
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say 70% to 30% if she's serving well.
Kookie can be tough but she's not very consistent. She almost lost to Muguruza in 1st round, and apparently both were playing very bad.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #4047
country flag poulao

poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future poulao has a brilliant future

It looks like Caro is going to do just fine
poulao is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #4048
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

If she's going to play a lot now, to try to get to Istanbul as a reserve, it will test herr fitness.
So we'll see. But a good start to the post US Open Asian swing
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #4049
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, it's more likely that she'll play Sofia rather than Istabul but we'll see.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #4050
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
To be honest, it's more likely that she'll play Sofia rather than Istabul but we'll see.
Rightie. Bali is now Sofia ... There goes the holiday incentive ... Not that I've ever been to Sofia, but I am not sure it's as nice as lounging it at Nusa Dua ..

Is Sofia mandatory, if a player is qualified?

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread