Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #4021
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I'm no big fan of Piotr but that wouldn't be a good sign. The last time she was without a coach at a tournament was Bastad 2011 and we don't really have to talk about her performance there, do we?

If he really isn't there it's another indication for her not taking this tournament very seriously, following the nonexistent preparation for it... which is a bit mind boggling considering it is her only realistic chance to take a trophy home this year.
no idea he is there or not, but from what i saw, papa is not there, she took mama instead
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #4022
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
no idea he is there or not, but from what i saw, papa is not there, she took mama instead
he should be there! There was article in danish media saying that Piotr will be her coach during the Asia swing!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #4023
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, I wouldn't get too excited and assume that he isn't there based on the fact that he hasn't been photographed. There are only a handful of pictures of Caroline and her and Piotr are hardly together every second of the day.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #4024
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Eh, I wouldn't get too excited and assume that he isn't there based on the fact that he hasn't been photographed. There are only a handful of pictures of Caroline and her and Piotr are hardly together every second of the day.
Remember when we discussed her slam semifinal losses, like that was the big question - taking that last step at a major.
Those were the good ole days.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #4025
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
I agree. You only have to look at the names of some players she's lost to this year. Was McHale ever remotely thougtt to be a threat? Was Begu a threat? I don't think we can take anything for granted just because the players she's lost to so far are in the other half.

Anyway - c'mon Caro and let's see you play well and get a title.
Caro had lost to McHale before and Caro's win over her was close (7-5 6-3).

I think the impact (mental and/or physical) of Caro's injury was underestimated.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #4026
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Eh, I wouldn't get too excited and assume that he isn't there based on the fact that he hasn't been photographed. There are only a handful of pictures of Caroline and*****her*****and Piotr are hardly together every second of the day.
When the Molson wears off,you'll realize that "she" makes a lot more sense in that spot...but you HAVE given me an idea.If Caroline can dominate here,the organizers might change the name again,with a little Asian flavor,to make her feel more at home as if she were playing her favorite Int. event: The KOH-pin-HAH-zhen Open

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #4027
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

On a serious note, it´d be really good if Caro managed to win the event as many of the opponents in the draw have given her a lot of trouble this year. Especially a win over Goerges would be because the girl has upset Caro on several occassions and on big stages.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #4028
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caro bought a luxury apartment in Warsaw?!
http://wawalove.pl/Caroline-Wozniack...oto_40094#foto

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #4029
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Does Caroline have Polish citizenship too?
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #4030
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Does Caroline have Polish citizenship too?
No, and she dosen't seem to be in Poland more than once or twice a year... odd purchase.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #4031
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
On a serious note, it´d be really good if Caro managed to win the event as many of the opponents in the draw have given her a lot of trouble this year. Especially a win over Goerges would be because the girl has upset Caro on several occassions and on big stages.
A caro at anywhere near her best, or even a what we would have considered a average Caro in 2010 - early 2011 shouldn't have any problems here up until the final. But I'm now at a point where I even worry about Rus. Let's hope that she has found some time between watching golf and the sponsorship stuff to do some proper training. She really needs to so something here, it's time.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #4032
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
A caro at anywhere near her best, or even a what we would have considered a average Caro in 2010 - early 2011 shouldn't have any problems here up until the final. But I'm now at a point where I even worry about Rus. Let's hope that she has found some time between watching golf and the sponsorship stuff to do some proper training. She really needs to so something here, it's time.
You're right,unfortunately,about Rus.If she could beat Kim at a big event then she can certainly pull another unpleasant surprise if Sunshine isn't on her game

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:32 AM   #4033
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw for Caro. This is a good chance for Caro to make a final.

Good luck Caro.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #4034
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be happier to see her win this title although a final would be nice. Next up - a match of Carolines
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #4035
country flag manixdk

manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of manixdk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You're right,unfortunately,about Rus.If she could beat Kim at a big event then she can certainly pull another unpleasant surprise if Sunshine isn't on her game
6-1, 6-2 is ok with me
manixdk is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread