Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #3511
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Odd, Venus and Sam have their post match interviews up on the official Cincinnati site despite the fact that they finished their match after Caroline. This is one thing that stinks about her sliding down the rankings, less attention is paid to her.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #3512
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Protoss,please pull your head out of your ass and compare the stats as you do best.Look at Nastya's W/L at the start of the year compared to the last couple months.Even some commentators are saying that she is regaining her form;are we all conspiring together in a lie?

I never said that she had GREAT or AWESOME or SUPER form---only that she'd been improving and was a talented gal.If you're gonna sit there and debate that Nastya is a decent player,well,I'm not gonna waste my breath
Sure her results have improved. It's like going from a grade of "F" to a grade of "D+" though.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #3513
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci, Safarova, Mchale, Kanepi, Paszek,Pavlyuchenkova.. no point in ranking them.
Its the same stuff from Caroline, over and over. Get used to it.

Its time to stop acting surprised at these results. It fits with her past year. The days when Caro would go thru a draw are long gone.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #3514
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

How Long Is Caroline deal with Yonex ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #3515
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Why not ATM, I wouldn't get mad if she play it, she could play it too get more matches under her belts and some wins too gain confidence which she need so badly atm
She's more likely to lose and embarrass herself even more. Anyway beating some random players 2 months before Australia isn't going to really do anything for her game.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #3516
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Sure her results have improved. It's like going from a grade of "F" to a grade of "D+" though.
Only in the most technical sense(that is,a D-plus being in the high 60th percentile).In tennis,having a winning % near 70 is fairly good and,if your pride hadn't been hurt at your dumb comments being refuted,you would've seen those stats

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #3517
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Vinci, Safarova, Mchale, Kanepi, Paszek,Pavlyuchenkova.. no point in ranking them.
Its the same stuff from Caroline, over and over. Get used to it.

Its time to stop acting surprised at these results. It fits with her past year. The days when Caro would go thru a draw are long gone.
So Caro is incapable of anything better and lacks the character to improve herself??Then go find another fave instead of bitching and whining ad nauseum when,according to YOU,you expect her to lose forever,from here on out,anyway

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #3518
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
She's more likely to lose and embarrass herself even more. Anyway beating some random players 2 months before Australia isn't going to really do anything for her game.
Why is she more likely to lose when she's actually done okay recently with easier sections of draws??If you're worried that she'll demoralize herself with a poor performance in that clown college YEC,then I can respect that,but I wouldn't say that she was LIKELY to lose....unless you're looking at it from the standpoint that she'll already be worn out from this year's disappointment when she arrives there...which isn't illogical,really

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #3519
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How Long Is Caroline deal with Yonex ?
I checked earlier but didn't see a contract length. It's either up this November or next year in November...
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #3520
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

I only skimmed the post in the thread today... There are a lot of posters here that seriously need to reevaluate the sense of perspective, as to what the point of a fan forum is. I haven't read so much utter bullshit in a very long time (with a few notable exceptions). Some of you are way out of line and borderline obsessive.

It's only a fucking sport... Nothing Caroline has done warrants throwing personal insults and slurs her way, and certainly nothing about bad form warrants chauvinistic bigotry.

Grow tFU.
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #3521
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
I checked earlier but didn't see a contract length. It's either up this November or next year in November...
Thanks I would like her Too try another Brand RACQUET

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #3522
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
I only skimmed the post in the thread today... There are a lot of posters here that seriously need to reevaluate the sense of perspective, as to what the point of a fan forum is. I haven't read so much utter bullshit in a very long time (with a few notable exceptions). Some of you are way out of line and borderline obsessive.

It's only a fucking sport... Nothing Caroline has done warrants throwing personal insults and slurs her way, and certainly nothing about bad form warrants chauvinistic bigotry.

Grow tFU.
Thank U I couldn't Agree More

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #3523
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
So Caro is incapable of anything better and lacks the character to improve herself??Then go find another fave instead of bitching and whining ad nauseum when,according to YOU,you expect her to lose forever,from here on out,anyway
This I agree With U

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #3524
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Thanks I would like her Too try another Brand RACQUET
Indeed... Hopefully TJ will have some input this time.
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 04:09 AM   #3525
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I think we all can keep it positive even if this is how Caroline's form will be from now on.
It just takes a while to make the adjustment from a player who was winning a lot of titles and a lot of deep runs.
There was a shift, we have to accept that this is her form.

I agree that Caroline doesnt play to please fans' expectations.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread