Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #2911
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I believe she committed to playing Guangzhou between the U.S. Open and Tokyo.
She'll be looking for some soul or maybe it was playing in Seoul.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #2912
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
She'll be looking for some soul or maybe it was playing in Seoul.
Hey! Leave the bad jokes to me.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #2913
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Caro!!

Here's hoping that the next year brings you good experiences/memories on and off the court.
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #2914
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking, I think Caro need too work with Darren Cahill and Sven Groeneveld, Just on her serve too me they had her serving the best, and work with Thomas for other things on her game, I like the face that Thomas have her coming in more beside being behind the baseline all the time so that a plus hopefully other thing will improve, But I think going back too Darren Cahill and Sven Groeneveld, for her Serve is a Great Idea

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #2915
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I was thinking, I think Caro need too work with Darren Cahill and Sven Groeneveld, Just on her serve too me they had her serving the best, and work with Thomas for other things on her game, I like the face that Thomas have her coming in more beside being behind the baseline all the time so that a plus hopefully other thing will improve, But I think going back too Darren Cahill and Sven Groeneveld, for her Serve is a Great Idea
The adidas team is always available to Caroline.
After the Olympics she has to make a clean break from the clay & grass seasons and try to get back to Miami/Copenhagen.
It seemed like she was coming back to form when clay started, and then she started losing early again.
Needs to find a better balance between going for aggressive shots and keeping the unforced errors down, hold serve and get back to winning.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #2916
country flag Protoss

So is Caro actually training again? Usually she tweets something about it.

It doesn't sound like Johannson is involved in any training currently.

They're not gonna have another moderately long period of time to train til after the US Open.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #2917
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Hard to tell, she has been extremely quiet on Twitter lately. But if the Olympics really are her main goal this year she has to be training by now.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #2918
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Olympics have to be her main goal, or she would be playing Stanford and San Diego.
I think she should have played those anyway. Try to win a match or 2 before the Olympics.
She never goes 2 months in the middle of a year without a match win.
Makes no sense for the player who won the most matches in 2010,2011 to never play anymore.

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #2919
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So is Caro actually training again? Usually she tweets something about it.

It doesn't sound like Johannson is involved in any training currently.

They're not gonna have another moderately long period of time to train til after the US Open.
Caroline is not going to have the break she had in recent years after the U.S. Open, supposedly she is playing Guangzhou starting on September 17.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #2920
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

I think it's Sep 17 * Hansol Korea Open * Seoul, Korea * according to her homepage
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #2921
country flag goldenlox

This hardcourt run will be interesting. Whatever intimidation factor she used to have when she was winning a lot, she doesnt have now.
Playing after the USO will only be a problem if she has a long run deep into week 2 in NY.
Thats a problem worth having. Otherwise she'll have plenty of time to travel for an Int'l

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #2922
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
This hardcourt run will be interesting. Whatever intimidation factor she used to have when she was winning a lot, she doesnt have now.
Playing after the USO will only be a problem if she has a long run deep into week 2 in NY.
Thats a problem worth having. Otherwise she'll have plenty of time to travel for an Int'l
If Caro plays reasonably well and isn't a headcase, she should be able to beat the majority to most players on hard court.

Caro didn't need or have an intimidation factor to get to the top of the game.

If Caro gets to let's say the quarters of the US Open, then she can take a week off. Otherwise I want Johansson to get her back training with only a day or two off.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #2923
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Caroline is not going to have the break she had in recent years after the U.S. Open, supposedly she is playing Guangzhou starting on September 17.
Her early losses have given her so much break time this year, I don't think that's the issue. The US tournaments would have been a nice opportunity to pick up a SF or F, just look at how well Sorana is doing over there. It could have been a confidence builder..

Whatever, there's something interesting about her schedule: Korea has been added but New Haven hasn't... I thought her appearance there had been confirmed?

I like that she still has the YEC listed..girl's gotta have goals

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #2924
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
If Caro plays reasonably well and isn't a headcase, she should be able to beat the majority to most players on hard court.

Sounds good to me. Now I'd like to see her winning matches.

Old Jul 15th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #2925
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Her early losses have given her so much break time this year, I don't think that's the issue. The US tournaments would have been a nice opportunity to pick up a SF or F, just look at how well Sorana is doing over there. It could have been a confidence builder..

Whatever, there's something interesting about her schedule: Korea has been added but New Haven hasn't... I thought her appearance there had been confirmed?

I like that she still has the YEC listed..girl's gotta have goals
Yeah, I dont understand her schedule at all. Whats the point of not playing at all?
2 matches in 2 months now.
She has so many on court issues to deal with. She doesnt close out sets & matches. Doesnt hold serve enough. Hardcourt Premier tournaments with soft fields would seem to be a perfect spot to get some match play.
The draws will probably be much tougher after the Olympics

Closed Thread