Rupaul Drag Race Season 4 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:53 AM   #76
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

Does anybody else feel that Phi Phi is Alexis Mateo v 2.0? And I've had my fill of Willam's Taylor Swift after years of back alley trick jobs.
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 02:53 AM   #77
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Lord, the Will and Grace guy seemed to dislike Sharon from first look. He was nasty towards her. Some of his criticism of her wasn't even about her look or performance, it was just him not liking her.
Whatever. I and most people want to watch Sharon Needles. He apparently wanted to create and watch a quality show like "Good Morning Miami."
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:08 AM   #78
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the William dude was horrible on the last episode, really annoying.

The fatties will start to go next.
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:26 AM   #79
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. The fattie assault began with Lequeer. Next should be Faux Royale. She should be shutdown for fraud. All she's done is play on people's sentiments for cliche big black women. I'm staring in my tea leafs and foresee a Queen Latifah act in the near future...
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM   #80

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe at the Snatch Game next week!
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:47 PM   #81
country flag northern lad

northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Does anybody else feel that Phi Phi is Alexis Mateo v 2.0?
Yes, but I'd take Alexis any day of the week because at least she doesn't have a stank attitude.

I think Latrice is actually going to go far in the competition. She strikes me as more secure in her size and more put together than any of the other big girls I can recall. Delta had herself put together for the most part, but I think a lack of confidence was her downfall.

If anyone needs to go it's Jiggly. She's a mess and she knows it.
northern lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:34 AM   #82
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

It think the other poster is right. If not touched, Jiggly was grazed pretty good
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 12:27 PM   #83
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Caught up finally.

What a hot mess of an episode. Both of those videos were absolutely dreadful. That being said, Willam should be ashamed because I would've NEVER thought he had been on so many shows. I died when Max got his name wrong then Ru got it wrong 1.8 seconds later and he said nothing. All of that name dropping was getting incredibly annoying.

Milan was God awful too. She has a degree in acting? From where? A box of Fruit Loops? The best IMO was Dida. The natural talent is there, just needs to be worked on. I knew Latrice would win. Her stereotypical characters of the large, lucious black women will get her very far in the competition. Madame La Queef totally wrecked her team from the very start. Not surprised they lost.

I don't see why Sharon felt the need to tell Pressed Pressed O'Hara what went down on the runway from last week. Should've just left it on the runway and moved on. You can tell just how intimidated Pressed Pressed is. TBH, she's not even that cute out of drag. Like, I could go to the mall and find quite a few little homos that look just like him and aren't such a pressed cunt. I do think it's a tad funny to see Sharon's opinion of herself is so high. Tooting her own horn a bit too soon.

Where is that poster who was stanning for Dida? I was so ready to give Dida compliments half way through the episode then her ass brought out that dead wig and came out with ashy knees. Mess. The lip sync was just a terrible mess as well. Should've been a double elimination. Willam's comments were killing me about Milan swiffering the floor with her taint and wig wars. Glad La Queef is gone though. Jiggly's fat, messy ass needs to be the next one to go. She got lucky she was on the winning team because she was terrible and looked cheap on the runway. At first I thought she was wearing a small cape but it turned out to be her arm and back fat.
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM   #84
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Latrice IS DA SHIT Her laugh
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 04:32 AM   #85
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

Can anyone else confirm with this? I think that Milan is a quiet darkhorse in the mix. She has given a diverse variety of notable looks. From the spunky, vivacious Disco Queen look, to that elegant Gold evening gown. That gown was well executed I think. Felt like she was serving Godiva chocolate body dipped in shimming red carpet gold.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #86
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, her gold evening gown look was spectacular. Dida and Milan are both missing what the other has.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #87
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern lad View Post
Yes, but I'd take Alexis any day of the week because at least she doesn't have a stank attitude.

I think Latrice is actually going to go far in the competition. She strikes me as more secure in her size and more put together than any of the other big girls I can recall. Delta had herself put together for the most part, but I think a lack of confidence was her downfall.

If anyone needs to go it's Jiggly. She's a mess and she knows it.
Gurl, I am LIVIN' for that gif
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
Can anyone else confirm with this? I think that Milan is a quiet darkhorse in the mix. She has given a diverse variety of notable looks. From the spunky, vivacious Disco Queen look, to that elegant Gold evening gown. That gown was well executed I think. Felt like she was serving Godiva chocolate body dipped in shimming red carpet gold.
I think she could make it to the end or at least the last 2-3 episodes. She'll beat out the fatties and she has a good look and is confident. That gold dress was really good.

Sort of the problem I'm having with this batch of girls is that none of them really looks like a women even dressed up. Their faces and heads are too big and they just look too masculine or something, I can't quite figure it out.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #89
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Milan has ZERO C and questionable T. Don't see anything U about her either. Latrice will finish 4 spots ahead of her at the very least.
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #90
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Milan has ZERO C and questionable T. Don't see anything U about her either. Latrice will finish 4 spots ahead of her at the very least.
I see the library is open in this thread