Rupaul Drag Race Season 4 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #61
country flag selking

selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

I live for this thread so far. I work in boystown in Chicago, so I obviously know all the Chicago queens and people had no faith in Ms. Ritz until they saw what she could do on stage. Drag is a multifaceted trade and Dida is truly one of the best show queens you will ever see. Anyone that comes up against her in a lip synch for your life is fucked, and I knew that when The Princess had to go up against her, which made me sad because I knew she was going to lose. Phi Phi is actually really good on stage as well, just wait til she gives you some Nicki Minaj! Oh

Oh and by the way, if anyone is from the Chicago area, you should come check out the queens sometime. We have either Princess or Phi Phi every Thursday and have Sharon Needles performing tomorrow!

selking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #62
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

I still have little faith in Dida. She did great on the stage but she can't dress herself and her wigs are a tragic mess. There's more to this competition than just relaying on great stage presence.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #63
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
There's more to this competition than just relying on great stage presence.
But you're not winning RDR without it so great stage presence is vital. Just ask The Princess.
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #64
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Cha View Post
But you're not winning RDR without it so great stage presence is vital. Just ask The Princess.
It's a mixture of both. You have to be talented and look the part. Dida pulled a great lip sync out of nowhere but I'm still having nightmares about that "Sex & The City" dress from last week and that horrendous blonde wig she first arrived with.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 01:11 AM   #65
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda cringed at Sharon's last runway. It read anorexic orphan annie in a letterjacket to me. And Madame Lequeer's Stacy Lane Matthews's sports couture should've be judged as filth (that look is tired and needs to be retired )
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 01:58 AM   #66
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Random notes: Episode 4.

The main challenge was dumb dumb dumb. Get your head checked Ru. None of the skits were funny. The double entendre's aren't funny when you have to try so hard to get a laugh.

Dida Ritz was atrocious on the runway. OMG her look was another mess. Someone get her a decent wig.

Madame LaQueer needed to go. That accent was awful. Glad one fatty left finally. Phew.

I have made up my mind about Ms. Needles. She is a one trick pony and shouldn't win this.

Milan is out of her depth. She and her f'ed up grill needs to leave. Her dancing wasn't good but still better that the other one.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 02:10 AM   #67
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Kenya - It was painful to watch her tonight. Such a gorgeous face but she cannot act her way out of brown paper bag.

Phi Phi - Could she wear any more makeup without exhausting the whole supply in the northern hemisphere. And she is so bitter. Tired of her.

Willam was the only stand out when it came to the look and her acting was understated.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 02:17 AM   #68
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

I am so tired of Snaggletooth O'Hara.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 02:24 AM   #69
LeRoy.

OMG Latrice's life story is so tragic yet she is so upbeat. If i were him (and looked like him) i'd have probably killed myself.
Maybe she should win this for the big girls with a bigger heart.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 02:31 AM   #70
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Oy Phi Phi, she's so pressed. The thing is I sort of agree with her in a lot of the fights she gets into, but the way she handles it makes me gag.

Still continuing to live for Willam. For as vapid and ridiculous they made him look in away in the opening episode, he's sort of becoming a calm voice. <3

Madame LaQueer, cya. The lip sync was tragic. Was definitley an early round lip sync contest. Honestly madame should've been in the bottom 2 last week, and Princess would've lasted but likely in this acting challenge would've gone home anyway this week haha
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:45 AM   #71
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

That commercial Blonde wigs are off limits to Raja!!
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 08:29 AM   #72
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

Glitter plastic elvis wig
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 09:55 AM   #73
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the Snatch Game next week!

I don't see any clear winner anymore, I think the novelty of Sharon is gone.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:38 PM   #74
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
I am so tired of Snaggletooth O'Hara.
Handsome face. Busted grill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Can't wait for the Snatch Game next week!

I don't see any clear winner anymore, I think the novelty of Sharon is gone.
Me either, Hel. I'm like "uh, frontrunner, where r u???" Snatch Game should be fun but Ross Mathews can work my last nerve. And Loretta Devine?
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 11:59 PM   #75
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Lord, the Will and Grace guy seemed to dislike Sharon from first look. He was nasty towards her. Some of his criticism of her wasn't even about her look or performance, it was just him not liking her.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote