Rupaul Drag Race Season 4 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #46
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

Latrice is so loving and caring and i think it is because he is truly comfortable with himself/ his size which is remarkable. I am starting to like Kenya. She is always very well put together but the language barrier will hold her back from going deeper into the competition. I am still not convinced that Sharon Needles is head and shoulders above the rest of them. Willam is suddenly being edited to look less annoying.

Madame LaQueer should have been in the bottom 2 and if she had been i think she would leave but again RuPaul manipulates the show to get what he wants while making it seem like he his a fair person. Jiggly needs to go because i am not here for her trashy/ghetto drag. Milan was the most annoying queen of this episode though.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #47
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught up on Episode 2. What a mess these girls were in wrestling. The right team won though.

I'm sooooo sick of Pressed Pressed O'hara. I liked Willam's look the best on the runway. It was giving me 90's mall rat barbie. Sharon looked terrible. Didi Ritz Hottest mess ever. Like WTF. How did she not get sent packing when she walked on the runway?

Glad Princess didn't go home to Tyra 2.0

And Jiggly is just a hot fucking mess. Why is she always eating candy? Probably how she got so damn fat in the first place.

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #48
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

This is starting to shape up like last season with Raja, Sharon Needles is really in another league, although the one who was on Nip Tuck is very poised, but the face is off, she looks like a guy in the face and nothing can stop that and it will cost her in the end.

And more totally obese people, what's up with this??
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #49
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not so sure Sharon is going to come through in the clutch; she doesn't have that glamour element that Raja had. The quirky, creative factor only got Pandora and Juju into the last 4/5. Let's face it, RuPaul is the only judge who matters and you have to fit her expectations to win. Raja was a bit outside of Ru's comfort zone but bitch was way too fashionista and poised to go down. Sharon is much more freaky.
http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo

I am on der Tvitter, accumulating haters. http://twitter.com/#!/Hurley_LLC
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #50
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know a site online that is streaming this? I can only find ones that won't play outside of the US
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #51
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm enjoying the season so far. It's been pretty good.

Favorites: Willam, Latrice, Dida, and Kenya. Indifferent to the rest.
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #52
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Anyone know a site online that is streaming this? I can only find ones that won't play outside of the US
http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/RuPa...ag-Race_24694/
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #53
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post
Thank you

Wow, Ru was in quite the bad mood in that first episode
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #54

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
I'm not so sure Sharon is going to come through in the clutch; she doesn't have that glamour element that Raja had. The quirky, creative factor only got Pandora and Juju into the last 4/5. Let's face it, RuPaul is the only judge who matters and you have to fit her expectations to win. Raja was a bit outside of Ru's comfort zone but bitch was way too fashionista and poised to go down. Sharon is much more freaky.
Agreed, Sharon Needles is not as good as Raja and is odd, it's just the rest don't look very good to me at all.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #55
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught up on episode #3. Wow.

Those videos were both hot messes. Thank goodness Sharon won but she was the best out of a bad situation because she had a good character. Phi Phi's character is tired and over done. I can't with Kenya running and jumping around like a pygmy. Is it me or does it seem like with each episode Willam's eyes are getting further and further apart? I think Latrice did a good job as well. Dida looked and was a hot mess. Jiggly Puff was a fat mess. I'm going to keep posting screen shots of that messy bitch until she's gone.

I'm somewhat sad the Princess went home cause I think there was more to see but Dida served it in the lip sync. I'm looking forward to the showdown between Sharon Needles and Pressed Pressed O'Hara.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #56

William's eyes are funky, totally agree.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #57
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Jiggly Puff was a fat mess. I'm going to keep posting screen shots of that messy bitch until she's gone.

The captioner said it, not me
http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo

I am on der Tvitter, accumulating haters. http://twitter.com/#!/Hurley_LLC
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #58
Praise thy name.

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #59
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

YG, there are lot of fat drag queens. And they perform a lot better than some Size 0-2 bitch who's only doing drag to feel like a model and usually are as bland and vapid as Carmen Carrera.

Loving Sharon Needles! Natalie Cole, shame on you. C'mon now, girl, how could you of all people not get her name?! That said Ms. Cole (so cute when Sharon called her that) and Amber Riley did well as judges.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #60
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Cha View Post
YG, there are lot of fat drag queens. And they perform a lot better than some Size 0-2 bitch who's only doing drag to feel like a model and usually are as bland and vapid as Carmen Carrera.

Loving Sharon Needles! Natalie Cole, shame on you. C'mon now, girl, how could you of all people not get her name?! That said Ms. Cole (so cute when Sharon called her that) and Amber Riley did well as judges.
I'm well aware. I know some Queens who are big, bold and beautiful. But I'm standing by calling Jiggly Puff a fat mess and Madame La Queer isn't far off that. I like Latrice Royale a lot but I don't think she's really been bringing it that much either but I have the oddest feeling she might win this season.