Rupaul Drag Race Season 4 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #181
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

I am gay and shallow (like there are gay guys that are deep ) and i love me a well chiseled "plastic" man with over coiffed hair.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #182
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
I am gay and shallow (like there are gay guys that are deep ) and i love me a well chiseled "plastic" man with over coiffed hair.
Keep feeding that gay stereotype... amazingly enough you can be attractive and have a brain! On top of that you can be gay and want something more than just a pretty body to look at. All the shallow gay guys are really gonna have it hard when they get old...
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #183
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
Keep feeding that gay stereotype... amazingly enough you can be attractive and have a brain! On top of that you can be gay and want something more than just a pretty body to look at. All the shallow gay guys are really gonna have it hard when they get old...
Not to come across as a braggart but i have a PhD in Engineering and I think i am fairly attractive.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #184
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Michelle Visage is not fit to be a judge on this competition. She has a very rigid definition of drag and anyone who doesn't fit her mold of drag isn't any good. I liked Merle, the female judge from season 1, much better.
From what she said when she and Ru were on the radio together, Michelle was a "house mother" so she does know a lot about drag. She should. She herself looks like a drag queen.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #185
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to come across as a braggart but i have a PhD in Engineering and I think i am fairly attractive.
Some of the most wealthy people are also some of the most alone... financial and business success is not the same as relationship success. Looks are only half of the equation... if the are hollow, shallow, and lacking in personality then they will be crappy partners by and large. Personality is just as important (and incresingly more important the older a person gets) as looks.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #186
country flag plantman

plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of the most wealthy people are also some of the most alone... financial and business success is not the same as relationship success. Looks are only half of the equation... if the are hollow, shallow, and lacking in personality then they will be crappy partners by and large. Personality is just as important (and incresingly more important the older a person gets) as looks.
Well said JCT
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #187
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wouldn't you agree that the judgement behind the statement "he looks shallow" is shallow in itself?
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #188
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Michelle Visage is not fit to be a judge on this competition. She has a very rigid definition of drag and anyone who doesn't fit her mold of drag isn't any good. I liked Merle, the female judge from season 1, much better.
I agree I liked Merle
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #189
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh ? Its my opinion and my interpretation of what i see. I'll continue to post what i think about the contestants whether you think its "tired" or not. Ok

Do some introspection and maybe you'll realize the reason my comments hit a nerve because you hate everything about yourself "David" or "Billy" ?
You're a train wreck.

Your comment didn't hit a nerve. My comment was an observation of your obsession with people's understanding of themselves. You're sitting here talking about a drag queen's application of make-up as evidence of their self-acceptance? You've obviously lost the plot.

And to go back on the name thing, you don't have a problem with watching a drag show where people use aliases as they perform in women's clothing yet your hurl non-sensical diatribes my way, because I can't stand to see my own name butchered by Starbucks baristas. Get off your high horse. Anything this pre-occupied with other people's self-acceptance surely has issues with itself, whether it carries around an engineering doctorate.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:06 AM   #190
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
For a 100K? Hell yeah. I've already though of a name, Mai Ju'Nose.
Mine is Cash Cab Chicago. But then I realized that there's actually a show called Cash Cab Chicago. So I'm still waiting on a new one.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #191
country flag shap_half

Quote:
I cant agree.... I think he (along with Latrice and Willam) are the ones that have the best chance of winning. Out of the group he has the most natural talent. And he has shown pretty.... The white wig look he did and the green dress.... both were pretty. He is not a Phi Phi or Kenya.... but what he lacks in those departments he more than makes up for in style, wit, and talent. And lip sync for your life is not about being pretty... its about kicking ass and intensity. Otherwise Jiggly wouldnt have beat two others already.... (his dark armpits drive me nuts... put some makeup on them if your going to go sleeveless!)
It's all in the edit, though. I'm not really sure who will win, because I haven't been following as closely as last season, but last season, it was blatantly obvious that Raja had the show in the bag. Even those wins Manila bagged in the end weren't convincing anyone that she was really going to challenge Raja for the title. As deserved as those wins for Manila were, the edit of the season only cemented that Raja was going to be selected at the end. But Raja was a worthy winner (and so would Manila have been) so it didn't really matter.

But Sharon is not getting a winner's edit. It seems like the judges have some serious issues about her type of drag, and unless she goes for dramatic changes along the way, I can't imagine RuPaul selecting her as this season's winner. I really think Latrice is going to win it. She's glamour queen like RuPaul, and she has the professionalism and the personality, and she's a plus-size queen so you could always see that as an "it's time for someone not super, super fit" to win. I think Latrice is a fine choice if Sharon isn't going to.

We've yet to see a bunch of them lipsynch so I'm not really sure how to judge everyone's chances, but if Sharon ends up in the bottom because of her creepy look (really the only reason RuPaul could possibly use), and she gives them a creepy performance, she's toast. Same for Chad. She doesn't seem to have that gritty attitude in performance that sways RuPaul's vote.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #192
country flag ToopsTame

ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future

Like Tom and Lorenzo say, Ru likes her queens pretty, thin, polished, and ethnic. Dida would fit the bill looks wise but she's terrible in every other way. Latrice is too big, Chad's looks aren't current, Sharon's drag isn't pretty enough, Willam might be too whitebread. I hope to hell it's not Phi Phi but she has been getting some sympathetic edits considering how horrible she is.
ToopsTame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #193
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Chad Michaels is the only one I can warm to out of this bunch but won't win coz he's too old.
I see a Phi Phi/Willam final.
V-MAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 07:39 AM   #194
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquímaux View Post
I agree I liked Merle
I actually like Michelle better...she's down to earth, keeps it real and she knows Ru more than Merle. I dont know Merle was kind of lame to me. I would always listen more to Santino VS Merle. I think Michelle will be around for a while..she and Ru are like best friends ever since the Ru Paul show that was on VH1.
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #195
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemWilliamsGulls View Post
I actually like Michelle better...she's down to earth, keeps it real and she knows Ru more than Merle. I dont know Merle was kind of lame to me. I would always listen more to Santino VS Merle. I think Michelle will be around for a while..she and Ru are like best friends ever since the Ru Paul show that was on VH1.
Exactly. The whole drag world seemed foreign to Merle whereas Michelle acts, looks and talks "drag". I love Michelle's Spanglish and blackaccent as well.

ETA: For those that didn't know her before RDR, here's Michelle (the blonde) with her girl group Seduction:

Last edited by Ellen Dawson : Mar 16th, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
Ellen Dawson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote