Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #106
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, day 2 OOP in post #74

52 week ranking is updated and available HERE.

Congrats Estonia and Netherlands for winning this round.

See you all on the 21st of April in round 2.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #107
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Ma re, thanks for your hard work as always.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #108
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

thanks ma re
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #109
Alice

Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Mare.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Alice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #110
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

You're (all) welcome

Also, how do you guys (while we are still here) feel about these suggestions:

a) that we name team captains in charge of accepting new players in - many teams have just one player but about a dozen of them have more and by current rules you can't join one of them unless all members allow you so (and some players have a tendency to disappear lately...)

b) that we agree not to allow OOP changes on the day of the match in question - changes to the line-ups in FC usually happen an hour or two before the match and it's ridiculous to expect majority of the tipping players to change their picks on time if that happens

What say you?
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #111
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

a) yes

b) yes (was it allowed so far)
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #112
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
(was it allowed so far)
It wasn't forbidden, so technically it could've happened. But changes to the OOP were usually so close to the start of the match that I never even tried to contact all 30 or more players to change their picks. That's why I think this should not be allowed.
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #113
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands!

Both of them yes
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #114
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Yes and yes
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #115
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

yes, yes
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #116
Alice

Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute Alice has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno what it actually means but yes to both!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #117
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Dunno what it actually means but yes to both!
It means that...

a) a new player won't have to be accepted by all members of a team to join that team (team captain's vote will be enough)
b) that for matches starting on Saturday, the last change to the OOP will be possible on Friday; and for those starting on Sunday, changes will be possible on Friday or Saturday

hope that helps (I have a real talent for making something sound much more complicated than it actually is)

P. S. A "double yes" from me too - which makes it 7 already; looks like both of these will pass.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #118
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Go ESTONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #119
Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
It means that...

a) a new player won't have to be accepted by all members of a team to join that team (team captain's vote will be enough)
b) that for matches starting on Saturday, the last change to the OOP will be possible on Friday; and for those starting on Sunday, changes will be possible on Friday or Saturday

hope that helps (I have a real talent for making something sound much more complicated than it actually is)

P. S. A "double yes" from me too - which makes it 7 already; looks like both of these will pass.

Nice talent.

― Flavia Weedn
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #120
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
(I have a real talent for making something sound much more complicated than it actually is)
Have you considered becoming a lawyer?

Yes & yes to the queries.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson| Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Schoofs
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote