Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #136
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
The rule that everyone has to agree if a new player wants to join the team. Even if he didn't commit.

That rule makes no sense.
Yes, I thought you were refering to that one. I haven't officially changed it, but I don't think that anyone would object if we would change it into "has to be confirmed by all committed members of the team".

Also, what I wrote in the previous post would be interesting and I don't think people would mind - if you don't commit for three consecutive FC weekends, that's an automatic disqualification.

For this weekend I'll only change the first one (the one that you mention) and explain everything at the start of the thread; I really don't think anyone will mind this.

Thread will probably be opened tomorrow (or Wednesday at the latest).
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #137
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
I'm playing for Germany Didn't even remember that.

@ ma re

Did you change the rules?
i called you a traitor, cause you wanted to change, do you remember that
FITD Rank: 68 -- Career High: 21 -- Winner: Bogota '13, Monterrey '12, Fes '12
Tipping Rank: 8 -- Career High: 6 -- Winner: Indian Wells '14, TOC Sofia '13, Katowice '13, Cincinatti '10
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #138
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #139
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Thread for R2 of Tipping Fed Cup 2012 is now officially open HERE.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote