Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #1
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands!

[font="Times New Roman"]
TIPPING FEDERATION CUP

Welcome to the first round of Tipping Federation Cup 2012! This is the 182nd tipping event overall and 4th in 2012.

HOW TO PLAY

First of all, you have to sign-in and specify the team you'll play for. If you have played before, you don't have to sign-in again, unless you'd like to play for another team. New players can choose to join one of the existing teams (listed below), or select any other country. There are no restrictions regarding the number of players per team.

You do, however, have to sign-in before the start of the first match if you'd like to play for an existing team as a new player. If you are a bit late, you can still play, but for some country that still has no players representing it. Changes of team choices are possible until the start of the competition. You can switch teams as the season goes, but you will be able to transfer to an existing team only if members of that team state that they don't object you joining in.

ENTRY LIST at the moment looks like this:

AUSTRALIA: Kev., Buitenzorg, hessie
AZERBAIJAN: WTAtennis2012
BELGIUM: elle-marie
BRAZIL: Broseghini, wtatourfan
CANADA: Drake1980
CHINESE TAIPEI: coolfish1103
CROATIA: ma re
ESTONIA: WhoAmI?, chingching
FRANCE: *Jean*, Djezonfly
GERMANY: Dobby, Frederik
GREECE: hellas719, SamR03A, come on lena
ITALY: Ralph214, Shadowcat
ISRAEL: ronim1
JAPAN: longtin23
LUXEMBOURG: MandyRulz
MEXICO: legionmx
NETHERLANDS: Sasja, Wrongagain
POLAND: JustPetko, Beesley, cswab22
RUSSIAN FEDERATION: NDee
SERBIA: BlackPanther., serbian-tennis
SLOVAKIA: Hapsara
SPAIN: supertec
UK: no-hay-igual, british_player, Inktrailer
USA: KittyTennis, Vaxey

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't play other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!

Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win.

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

We play only main draw singles matches and only "live" matches, so when one team gets to 3 points and wins the tie, we don't count any matches played later on.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts (walkover or a pre-match retirement doesn´t count).

Deadline for posting your tips is until the scheduled start of the match in question, so check this info due to time zones etc.

Do NOT edit your post. If you want to change your picks do it in a new post. Edited posts will make all your picks invalid.

SCORING

World Group I first round: 4 points per correct tipp
World Group II first round: 2 points per correct tipp

After all the matches of the day are played, we'll sum up all the points earned by the players of each team and divide by the number of players of that respective team. So for example, a sum of points earned by 4 players of some team during the day, will be divided by four to give the team's score.

Scores from each Fed Cup weekend will count towards the end of season team winner, but will also be taken to form continuous, 52-week team rankings. So each season the points earned last year will have to be defended. Points earned during Fed Cup weekends will not count for your individual tipping rankings (points earned playing tournaments). Fed Cup rankings and race standings can be found in the Games >>> Tipping section of the forum, along with all the rules.

For current STANDINGS as well as info on how much each team is DEFENDING in this round, go HERE.

FIRST ROUND TIES

World Group I

In Moscow, Russia
Russia vs. Spain

In Charleroi, Belgium
Belgium vs. Serbia

In Biella, Italy
Italy vs. Ukraine

In Stuttgart, Germany
Germany vs. Czech Republic

World Group II

In Worcester, USA
USA vs. Belarus

In Hyogo, Japan
Japan vs. Slovenia

In Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Slovak Republic vs. France

In Fribourg, Switzerland
Switzerland vs. Australia

Matches will take place on the 4th and 5th of February. Complete Order of play will be posted here as soon as it is available.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by ma re : Feb 6th, 2012 at 06:56 PM.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #2
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, first round

I'd like to switch to Greece
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #3
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

In for Serbia
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #4
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

U.S.A. please
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #5
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

In for USA or a country that needs a player
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 06:56 AM   #6
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamR03A View Post
I'd like to switch to Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian-tennis View Post
In for Serbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
U.S.A. please
Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
In for USA or a country that needs a player
Give me a few hours to check with your (hopefully) new team members, cause they have to confirm acceptance of new players. Talk to you later folks
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:38 AM   #7
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

In for Japan

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:55 AM   #8
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

In for Estonia
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:59 AM   #9
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Slovakia, thanks
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 09:06 AM   #10
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

May I have Greece?
come on lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:37 AM   #11
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

In for Poland.

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:42 AM   #12
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
In for Estonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by come on lena View Post
May I have Greece?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
In for Poland.
See post #6 (teams have to accept you, stay tuned).

P. S. longtin23 and Hapsara are signed in for new teams.
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:54 AM   #13
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

In for Poland

All new players who want play for our beautiful country will be accepted

And JustPetko is Spain07
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #14
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
In for Poland

All new players who want play for our beautiful country will be accepted

And JustPetko is Spain07
(I'm trying to keep up with all the name changes...)

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 01:31 PM   #15
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
In for Estonia
accepted

also in.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote