The Top 60 Doubles Rankings - Updated 8/9/14 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #91
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 10/6/12 - Beijing points off!

Vinci should be taking over the #1 ranking next week. Not 100% sure because of the rules regarding these two pairs:

Kops-Jones > Spears
0 > 1 Nottingham

Uhlirova > Grandin
1 Barcelona > 0.

Uhlirova is ranked higher than Grandin, but Kops-Jones is ranked higher than Spears. Don't really understand that logic. But Vinci should get to #1 because she would have 2 points/ 1, 1 over Errani's 0 since Linz will be off.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #92
country flag robbie12

robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all robbie12 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Vinci should be taking over the #1 ranking next week. Not 100% sure because of the rules regarding these two pairs:

Kops-Jones > Spears
0 > 1 Nottingham

Uhlirova > Grandin
1 Barcelona > 0.

Uhlirova is ranked higher than Grandin, but Kops-Jones is ranked higher than Spears. Don't really understand that logic. But Vinci should get to #1 because she would have 2 points/ 1, 1 over Errani's 0 since Linz will be off.
I thought that when Spears played the extra tourney. All I can think of is that Nottingham is an ITF event, whereas Barcelona is a WTA one and that takes preference? But yeah Vinci should be no.1 next week
robbie12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #93
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 10/14/12 - Moscow/Luxembourg/YEC points off

I just took the YEC points off and DAMN. King, Shvedova are outside the top 20. Pennetta is at 30 and Dulko is at 45.

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #94
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 10/14/12 - Moscow/Luxembourg/YEC points off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I just took the YEC points off and DAMN. King, Shvedova are outside the top 20. Pennetta is at 30 and Dulko is at 45.
The top 20 in doubles has changed sooo much since the USO
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #95
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie12 View Post
I thought that when Spears played the extra tourney. All I can think of is that Nottingham is an ITF event, whereas Barcelona is a WTA one and that takes preference? But yeah Vinci should be no.1 next week
Exactly. The rule states points from all WTA events.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #96
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 10/14/12 - Vinci #1! Moscow/Lux/YEC points

Vinci on being #1:
"I'm so happy to finally get to No.1 in the world - it's unbelievable," Vinci said from Luxembourg on Sunday. "It's like a dream - you play to become No.1, and now that it's happening, it's just incredible. But it's not just about my ranking - to be the No.1 doubles team in the world with Sara is the most incredible."

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #97
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 10/14/12 - Vinci #1! Moscow/Lux/YEC points

^^ Well deserved for Roberta
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #98
country flag obama08

obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light obama08 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 1/17/13 - AO R1 Complete!

Any chance you can adjust the updated rankings- it looks like the Australian Open points haven't been removed still from a number of names including Vania, Slava and others. Thanks for tracking these points- very helpful!
obama08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #99
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^All the points are off their totals, I just sometimes forget to remove the actual writing of the points from last year in their 11 breakdown.

It was only Mirza, Vania, and Slava I take the 12th result put it in the top 11, do the difference, and subtract and then sometimes forget to remove the old points that came off, hence those 3 having a list of 12 instead of 11 even though their points total reflect the 11.

Last edited by Uranium : Jan 17th, 2013 at 04:37 PM.
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #100
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

awesome job keeping this up to date, many thanks!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:03 PM   #101
country flag Globetrotter

Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all Globetrotter is a name known to all
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 2/3/13

Errani and Vinci at 10.860 points!!!
If I calculated correctly, the maximum score would be 15.300 (4x2000 + 1500 + 4x1000 + 2x900), so they won 71% of available points! Impressive... Does anyone know whether a team reached a higher score since the actual points system was implemented?
Get reach 11000 girls!
Globetrotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #102
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 55 Doubles Rankings - Updated 6/9/13

You forgot to move MJMS down the list
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #103
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Errani/Vinci, Makarova/Vesnina, and Petrova/Srebotnik are locks for YEC
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #104
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

^They have been since like Indian Wells. It was dead obvious. That 4th spot has been wide open since then too, especially since Lucie/Andrea may have thrown themselves back in the mix. I won't hold my breathe on that since I wouldn't be shocked if they start sucking again.

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #105
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 55 Doubles Rankings - Updated 6/24/13

Just want to say how brilliant this is.

I look at it quite often so wanted to pass on my thanks. The fact that it's kept up to date as well is pretty awesome. Cheers!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote