The Top 60 Doubles Rankings - Updated 11/17/14 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #76
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/2/12 - Sara Errani is new #1!

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:41 PM   #77
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/1/12 - 55 points separate Errani-Liezel/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
They never said that, but at the same time I agree with the sentiments about why else would they want to play Wimbledon, Olympics, Cincy, US Open, and Beijing. They love playing with each other, but that's a little much considering what Serena has been up to lately. Clearly something is on their mind, whether it is YEC or getting #1 by the time of Roland Garros. Otherwise, playing Beijing makes no sense. Cincy at least could be hardcourt warm-up for US Open. But Beijing? There is no point of playing there unless one of the 2 mentioned reasons.
Sorry, I was agreeing with you I know they never said that, but how I said it made it seem like I said they did

And who knows if they'll even play Beijing. All we have right now is a comment made my Serena. They could very well not play doubles there.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:46 PM   #78
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Sara !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:51 PM   #79
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Roby doesn't have the same amount of points They both deserve that #1 spot
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:56 PM   #80
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Too bad Roby doesn't have the same amount of points They both deserve that #1 spot
After Linz, Roby probably gets it.

I'm sooo happy now. So deserved
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #81
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
After Linz, Roby probably gets it.

I'm sooo happy now. So deserved
Won't they have to wait until Stuttgart? Since it would go to the player with less tournaments - that being Sara until then?
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:59 PM   #82
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Won't they have to wait until Stuttgart? Since it would go to the player with less tournaments - that being Sara until then?
I thought it was the player with the most points in total? That's how I remember it from when Flavia and Gisela were in the same situation.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM   #83
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
I thought it was the player with the most points in total? That's how I remember it from when Flavia and Gisela were in the same situation.
You are correct.

Quote:
b. The player with the most total points from all WTA Tournaments,
including WTA Championships;
Hmmm. So when Sara loses Linz, Vinci will actually be #1 alone since she will have 2 more points than Sara.

Last edited by In The Zone : Sep 2nd, 2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Wrong section.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #84
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Rocky and Abi are 5th in the race and look like their going to make quarters in the USO. It would be epic to see them in YEC
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:31 PM   #85
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Nice jinx

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #86
country flag kitasss_vlc

kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of kitasss_vlc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
Rocky and Abi are 5th in the race and look like their going to make quarters in the USO. It would be epic to see them in YEC
you wrote it too soon, sorry... they lost against Nuria & MJ and now the Spaniards will be ahead of them at the RACE I think...
kitasss_vlc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #87
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/3/12 - Sara Errani is new #1!

Sara's comments about reaching #1:
"Becoming WTA No.1 in doubles is a dream come true. It's what you play for!" the 25-year-old Errani commented. "We've won a lot of titles this year and to share such success with a friend like Roberta is amazing. Playing a lot of matches in both singles and doubles has been good for my confidence."

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #88
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/8/12 - Sara Errani is new #1!

errani so deserved! what an amazing year.
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #89
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/28/12 - Tokyo points off!

Rocky & Abi up to #16 & #17
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #90
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 10/4/12 - Beijing points off!

greatt
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote