The Top 60 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/30/14 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:43 AM   #61
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/1/12 - 55 points separate Errani-Liezel/L

What will have Serena and Venus to do to make YEC if they win US Open? Beijing title would be enough to qualify?

Now Serena/Venus vs MaKiri/Petrova in third round as a part of battle for YEC.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:47 AM   #62
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/1/12 - 55 points separate Errani-Liezel/L

No. They need to hope for some early losses from Nadia/Maria in Asia OR some injuries. It will be close, but as of now, it is looking unlikely they will qualify.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:55 AM   #63
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfulTruth View Post
What will have Serena and Venus to do to make YEC if they win US Open? Beijing title would be enough to qualify?

Now Serena/Venus vs MaKiri/Petrova in third round as a part of battle for YEC.
MK and Petrova have to do poorly at both Tokyo and Beijing.

Worst comes to worst, Serena can join Venus at Luxembourg and play doubles only. Going to be very tight!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:34 AM   #64
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future

I don't think the YEC is a concern for Venus and Serena. If they make it they make it. Almost like someone is going to have to inform them they've qualified. They probably are clueless to the numbers compared to the hightended awareness of fans lol

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:51 AM   #65
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSlam View Post
I don't think the YEC is a concern for Venus and Serena. If they make it they make it. Almost like someone is going to have to inform them they've qualified. They probably are clueless to the numbers compared to the hightended awareness of fans lol
This. I think they just want to play as much as they can together. They haven't been able to play together since Wimbledon 2010 and I think they missed it and are just enjoying themselves. They can always get the YEC next year. It's not like they're going to stop playing doubles at any point.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:07 PM   #66
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

They've said themselves the YEC is a goal. Why else would they discuss playing Cincinnati doubles and commit to Beijing doubles?
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:10 PM   #67
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

No they haven't. Show the receipts on that quote.

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM   #68
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
No they haven't. Show the receipts on that quote.
Mhmm.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:34 PM   #69
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

so..Is Errani number 1 if she wins today , given Huber/Raymond failed to reach the QF ?

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

Last edited by *Jool* : Sep 2nd, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:39 PM   #70
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Yes.

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:41 PM   #71
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

omg that's awesome
one set away ! Go Sara !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #72
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

I wonder if Sara knows they lost right now.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:46 PM   #73
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
I wonder if Sara knows they lost right now.
I hope not.
I also hope (against my better knowledge) that she didn't know she could be #1. If it was anything singles, she'd have known for sure, hopefully her doubles knowledge isn't as good.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:48 PM   #74
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
Mhmm.
They never said that, but at the same time I agree with the sentiments about why else would they want to play Wimbledon, Olympics, Cincy, US Open, and Beijing. They love playing with each other, but that's a little much considering what Serena has been up to lately. Clearly something is on their mind, whether it is YEC or getting #1 by the time of Roland Garros. Otherwise, playing Beijing makes no sense. Cincy at least could be hardcourt warm-up for US Open. But Beijing? There is no point of playing there unless one of the 2 mentioned reasons.

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:27 PM   #75
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Re: The Top 50 Doubles Rankings - Updated 9/2/12 - Sara Errani is new #1!

Congrats to Sara, what an amazing year for her!