2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:47 AM   #46
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on (defending champs) Czech Republic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
OMG, ich schmeiß mich weg. What a player she's become lately.
Absolutely love it!
she's a crazy girl - adorable!
Ich auch haben wollen that gif!

Yesterday I watched some matches with little Bine at the Hopeman-Cup 2009/2010 - she always had that diabilic crazy style, so sweet, always makes me happy to watch her :P
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM   #47
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
OMG, ich schmeiß mich weg. What a player she's become lately.
Absolutely love it!

Can someone please make a gif of 0:17-0:18?
PLEASE!

hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:10 PM   #48
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Probably because there was no indoor clay venue available or because clay is Sabine's (arguably Germany's best player) worst surface?
She's a won a title on clay at Charleston. Granted, it was green clay but I don't think green clay is that different to red.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:11 PM   #49
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post

Oh Sabine
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:12 PM   #50
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
I just read the dinner is today!
Indeed. Julia just tweeted to Benesova: "see you at the dinner tonight." There better be loads of pics!
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:57 PM   #51
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

this is just our Bine
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #52
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Team Dinner in the "Schlachthof Stuttgart"

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM   #53
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
She's a won a title on clay at Charleston. Granted, it was green clay but I don't think green clay is that different to red.
about the same difference between AO's slow high bounce hardcourt and US Open's fast skidding hardcourt

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:03 PM   #54
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Das Abendessen hat im größten SchweineMuseum der Welt in Stuttgart stattgefunden Ich rate, dass beide Team Schnitzel zum Abendessen gegessen haben Ich habe auch Lust auf ein

http://www.schweinemuseum.de/
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:16 PM   #55
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Sie halten Händchen, ach wie süß

Aber sonst gab es schon bessere Bilder von beiden...

Das gif dagegen
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #56
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

twitter.com/#!/AngeliqueKerber/status/...

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:05 PM   #57
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Why did they choose indoor hard? I would have also thought indoor clay was a better choice. The Czechs always play well on indoor hard. Petra will be so tough to play.
They thought that it would better suit Andrea's game. And the decision was made before Petra's big autumn success.

Quote:
Probably because there was no indoor clay venue available or because clay is Sabine's (arguably Germany's best player) worst surface?
No they would have prepared it in the Porsche Arena like last year.

Quote:
my impression was that German Tennis Fed doesn't like Kerber
She was a bit solitary before she came back on track. And at the last tie, where she definitely wanted to play, Sabine and Anna-Lena (doubles) were the better choice.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 01:15 AM   #58
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:

I think Julia likes Sabine

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:18 AM   #59
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think Julia likes Sabine
Damn, Badass Bine is so busy these days.....
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:20 AM   #60
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Andman, I love you and you are the only guy who is allowed to ask @BadassBine to marry her. I give you my permission. Don't guarantee for a positive answer, though.

Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote