2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:38 PM   #31
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: 2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on (defending champs) Czech Republic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
All together in Stuttgart. Petko is there too! I assume she's taken up the role of cheerleader.

Sabine, you're such a poser!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 08:04 AM   #32
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Sabine, you're such a poser!
Sie ist die Axt im Wald
So Bombe, dass es knallt
Sie läuft durch den Kiez
und du bist gleich verliebt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFslHXMSRY

Irgendwann, ja irgendwann werde ich Sabine Lisicki einen Schrebergarten schenken.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:59 AM   #33
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Sie ist die Axt im Wald
So Bombe, dass es knallt
Sie läuft durch den Kiez
und du bist gleich verliebt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFslHXMSRY

Irgendwann, ja irgendwann werde ich Sabine Lisicki einen Schrebergarten schenken.

3000 FBfans

...und sie weiß dass ihr die Welt gehört
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:17 AM   #34
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know when the Fed Cup dinner will be held? I'm trying to remember when they had it last year and gone blank. I hope Germany's outfit won't be as cringeworthy as Poland:

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:25 AM   #35
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Does anyone know when the Fed Cup dinner will be held? I'm trying to remember when they had it last year and gone blank. I hope Germany's outfit won't be as cringeworthy as Poland:

I think the dinner will take place on Friday night as always in my opinion...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:35 AM   #36

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
I think the dinner will take place on Friday night as always in my opinion...
Ahh that's right. I got a bit confused and wasn't sure if it was Friday or Thursday. Can't wait for the pics!
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 12:26 PM   #37
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

i guess the dinner is thursday, or?
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 03:34 PM   #38

@TheSliceTweets: The @FedCup German girls @sabinelisicki @annagroenefeld @juliagoerges Kerber & Captain Rittner with their flag!
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 06:13 AM   #39
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 06:15 AM   #40
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

A short vid about the German Fedcup team
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:35 AM   #41
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Fed Cup: Germany take on (defending champs) Czech Republic!

Quote:
Kerber is ranked higher though. It's likely Kerber won't even play unless either Sabine or Julia have a really bad match on the first day and Rittner chooses her to play a singles match on the second day instead. If it came down to the doubles, it'll definitely be Julia-ALG playing that.
my impression was that German Tennis Fed doesn't like Kerber.
and didn't Kerber threaten to play for Poland?

But that was before she had her epic USO run last year

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:38 AM   #42
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
i really never understood why germany choosed not clay
Probably because there was no indoor clay venue available or because clay is Sabine's (arguably Germany's best player) worst surface?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:37 AM   #43
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Probably because there was no indoor clay venue available or because clay is Sabine's (arguably Germany's best player) worst surface?
I thought Sabine did alright on clay last year, beat some good players on it, but maybe you have better understanding than me so I'll take your word for it.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #44
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
A short vid about the German Fedcup team
OMG, ich schmeiß mich weg. What a player she's become lately.
Absolutely love it!

Can someone please make a gif of 0:17-0:18?
PLEASE!

Last edited by Mojobackhand : Feb 2nd, 2012 at 11:30 AM.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:41 AM   #45
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ahh that's right. I got a bit confused and wasn't sure if it was Friday or Thursday. Can't wait for the pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
i guess the dinner is thursday, or?
I just read the dinner is today!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote