2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #16
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Re: 2012 Fed Cup: Germany take on (defending champs) Czech Republic!

Given Angie's epic initial answer to the Q "what do you do when you wake up?" on the AO 2012 Open Drive, maybe best she is held in reserve!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIT83F1ppkE

0:34 - 0:47

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #17
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Given Angie's epic initial answer to the Q "what do you do when you wake up?" on the AO 2012 Open Drive, maybe best she is held in reserve!!

she´s really a funny girl
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #18
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all

2'50 is the best one:" I think I've just talent for tennis."
POOR girl!!
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #19
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Kerber is ranked higher though. It's likely Kerber won't even play unless either Sabine or Julia have a really bad match on the first day and Rittner chooses her to play a singles match on the second day instead. If it came down to the doubles, it'll definitely be Julia-ALG playing that.
I wouldn`t be too sure, that Julia will be 2nd singles player on the first day. Rittner said, the decision depends on how good their training results will be.
And also, remember how "pissed" Rittner was after Julia`s match against Radwanska and how harsh she openly criticised her!
I wouldn`t be too surprised, to see Angie play!?
We`ll see...

Quote:

Her english is so funny!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 01:57 AM   #20
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Kerber has no shot at Petra. Goerges at least does IMO

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 03:43 AM   #21
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Kerber has no shot at Petra. Goerges at least does IMO
Sadly, I don't think any of the German girls will beat Petra. Petra on indoor hardcourts is lethal-- there's a reason she didn't lose a match on it all last year. That's why I'm so surprised they didn't choose to play on indoor clay given how good Julia is on it, plus Sabine being a decent clay courter as well.
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:54 AM   #22
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Why did they choose indoor hard? I would have also thought indoor clay was a better choice. The Czechs always play well on indoor hard. Petra will be so tough to play.

Last edited by HowardH : Feb 2nd, 2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: grammar correction
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:23 AM   #23
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on (defending champs) Czech Republic!

agree guys... Petra is pretty good on indoor hard and as you said she didn´t lose on this surface last year.... I think Germany would have a better chance to beat Petra on clay but Petra won Madrid but I think there was a little bit faster clay... but we´ll see anyway I have to cheer for our Czech girls... so much looking forward to the weekend! I´ll be happy for both sides to be through...
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:33 AM   #24

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
I have to cheer for our Czech girls... so much looking forward to the weekend! I´ll be happy for both sides to be through...
Agree. To be honest, I'm sad this is a QF. This would be my ideal final! Whoever wins this tie I hope will win the Fed Cup this year.
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:42 AM   #25
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

i really never understood why germany choosed not clay
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:48 AM   #26

All together in Stuttgart. Petko is there too! I assume she's taken up the role of cheerleader.

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 02:39 PM   #27
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Agree. To be honest, I'm sad this is a QF. This would be my ideal final! Whoever wins this tie I hope will win the Fed Cup this year.
exactly! I think both side got the toughest opponent they could have got... it´s very sad one team will play for Fed Cup title and another will fight for staying up in the World Group....

our captain said after first training in Stuttgart:

there´s a beautiful indoor court, new and fast one... balls flying very well and fast... the Czech team is living two minutes from the Porsche Arena... everything´s ok...
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 02:59 PM   #28
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:

What the Hell are they doing in that Cold Hall
and why is Sabine standing far offside

dont mob my girl bitches.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM   #29
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
What the Hell are they doing in that Cold Hall
and why is Sabine standing far offside

dont mob my girl bitches.
She is posing, this was at a photoshoot
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 03:40 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
She is posing, this was at a photoshoot
Ahhh. Now you've said that it makes more sense. For a moment I thought she was being sent to the naughty corner or something.